• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need some prayers

My Dad had a stroke this morning. He's 70 and in pretty good health. I went to the hospital and saw him today. When I got there he was slurring his speech and could not move his left arm or walk. By the time I left a few hours later his speech was better but he still had no motor skills in the arm.
I'm new to this whole thing. Stuff is going to change for sure.
They are going to shipmhim off to a rehab place tomorrow after observing him overnight.
I'll be there again tomorrow.

Dude, I'm so sorry to hear this man. Your dad is hilarious and he's great people. I only met him for lunch that one day, but geezus, this sucks to hear it. Please keep us updated brother...

Prayers for you and your family. My mom suffered a stroke a four years ago and the biggest hurdle to recovery were therapy and depression. Good luck and may God be with you and your dad.

Thanks Brothers for the kind wishes and prayers.
Dad was released from the hospital tonight and transferred to a very aggressive rehab facility.
He has all hit wits about him. Left arm and leg do not function at all. His speech has improved and he is speaking clearly. He begins his PT therapy in the morning.
The not knowing is frustrating. I wish they could give us a timeline but with this kind of condition you never know.
He's a good soul and a fighter and a former pipe smoker too!
You should have seen the ISOM's he bombed me with on my birthday!

So sorry to hear Matt. Hang tough bro.
Thoughts and prayers headed your way.
G-

Stay strong brother, some prayers being sent to your dad and the rest of your family.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family my friend.

Hey bro.
Sorry to hear that. Prayers sent to you and your family.

My thoughts are with you and your family Matt....really sad to hear this....

stay strong bro , prayers for a speedy recovery