• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Negative Crap

I kinda like the ring guage scale on ClubStogie. When "CigarBabe" or whatever Gamelover was calling himself showed up there he was taken down to 0 ring and was unable to post before the admin got around to banning him.

"another chance" could be written in code for people who have meltdowns instead of people who are trying to thieve: after a week or something enough ring guage would be granted back to the person to allow them to post again.

I am not a programmer though so I don't know if that would be possible to impletement above the way the system works at ClubStogie.

-Matt-

SamClemmons said:
Bacchus - Don't I remember you from another board from around '99 or '00? I think the board finally dried up but I was gonna do a buy with you way back. You the same guy? Can't remember the board.

Nope. This is the first board I ever joined and that was in September of last year. You have Shadow to thank for that. LOL! Melski told me that he thought there was another Bacchus on another board, but I have yet to run in to him.

Getting back to Blair, ....... Blair, STFU! :p :D :thumbs:

There is another Bacchus (damn it 's bad enough we have one!). He did post on MBCL and another board that I can't remember right now.

There was/is another Bacchus then. Don't know if he's still around but he was good folks. Been a loooong time though.

NA

BACCHUS said:
I'll take that as a vote against. ??? Lesson learned. I'll be good.

hmmm. I guess your technique does work after all. Well played, Bacchus.

Shadow said:
There is another Bacchus (damn it 's bad enough we have one!). He did post on MBCL and another board that I can't remember right now.

Shadow, whatever day you are next working at the shop, I will be by to pick up 8 cappucinos at 10:15, sharp. Be sure to have them waiting for me. LOL! :sign:

To put it bluntly, Rod wouldn't use any kind of system like that, so it's not gonna happen.

This type forum has a warn system already installed, if you choose to use it or not. I know, I have the same board.

I will tell ya what though, and Sam hit the nail on the head.......I was once one of the guys who needed to be put in my place. It wasn't here but on another board! And Sammy is the one who helped do it! Do I hold a grudge? Hell no! Heck, I think he's as genuine as they come personally!

So, I learned it that way, as have many others here.....that's the way it is, like it or not.

:D

Just ask PB, it's happened to him numerous times and he may finally be coming around.......

Well, maybe not!

:sign:

Nope Sammy!

Over on Freddy's board, i was padding and you and Delarob called me on it! I threw a fit, blah blah blah.......

That was funnier than hell, oh to be young and stupid again....... :lookup:

blair said:
BACCHUS said:
Getting back to Blair, ....... Blair, STFU!   :p  :D  :thumbs:

Just kidding, Blair. I have a great deal of respect for your opinions. :love:

I think the main principle for this board, or any board for that matter, is what Thomas Jefferson said about UVA (more or less, it may not be exact):

"We will not fail to tolerate any error, so long as reason is free to combat it."

Don't start that "meds" crap again PB. I'll whop you with a knotted plow line.

NA

BACCHUS said:
blair said:
BACCHUS said:

Just kidding, Blair. I have a great deal of respect for your opinions.

I think the main principle for this board, or any board for that matter, is what Thomas Jefferson said about UVA (more or less, it may not be exact):

"We will not fail to tolerate any error, so long as reason is free to combat it."
Damn! I forgot my suffix-smilie. Well, here it is: :p .
No "j/k" necessary Bacchus. I knew you were kidding, but I do appreciate the compliment.

Neal .... your post count this last week is more than the entire year! What are you doing? Are you loosing your ever lovin' mind? Or are you trying to become some high post FOG?

:D

SamClemmons said:

NA
I am not saying I didn't need the smack down, but I am dead serious about the meds. It was actually my massive melt down here that caused me to go to the Dr and find out what was wrong. Every aspect of my life was suffering dearly. That is when I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder. And yes, I am still on meds for that and my blood pressure.

Don't make me file a discrimination lawsuit against you :angry:

:p :D

No really, I'll call my lawyer, I have proof... ;)

I don't post a lot because I'm usually writing. I'm not writing right now. Just working out a few kinks.
Stop noticing, it makes me think I'm the next Davey.

NA

PuroBrat said:
SamClemmons said:

NA
I am not saying I didn't need the smack down, but I am dead serious about the meds. It was actually my massive melt down here that caused me to go to the Dr and find out what was wrong. Every aspect of my life was suffering dearly. That is when I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder. And yes, I am still on meds for that and my blood pressure.

Don't make me file a discrimination lawsuit against you :angry:

:p :D

No really, I'll call my lawyer, I have proof... ;)
Anyone want to see if we can ridicule PB into a relapse? :sign: :sign:

(kidding, PB. I sympathise and have close experience with BP disorder. Hey... BP... PB. BP... PB. Interesting.)