• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Negative Crap

Okee Dokee, I'll just be going to my corner and keeping my big mouth shut then
:)

PB:

See, that's why the rest of us don't tell stuff like that about ourselves. It only leads to ridicule. Think of us as the opposite of therapy. :p :sign:

Nothing to worry about bro :thumbs:

It took a while, but I have come to terms with the disorder. I had 3 or 4 major meltdowns before I discovered the problem. It was eisier to blame everyone else. And here, I put all the blame for my meltdowns on a few guys, LeeBo and SamC are two of the guys I blamed. When they give me a smackdown now, I am not bothered, I call it just. And the real truth is, as long as I have my meds, not much bothers me. Every now and then when I am out for a couple of days, you might see I am not here. Another lesson I have learned.

I think all the "Negative" stuff, could eisily be looked at as posative, if the guys getting it, would "Get It"

Face it guys, as much as we like to believe it, this bulletin board isn't real life. If I met anyone of you in person you would see that.The boards are great fun, but the reality is that most of us will probably not meet a high percentage of the members here in a face to face. While it may not seem to be the most friendly cigar site, or whatever the moniker is, I can assure you that if I didn't see something of myself in the people I bust the balls of, I wouldn't give them the time I have given. In other words, if you're not being picked on by me in some form or another, I probably don't give a "ratt's" (inside joke) ass about you. Now, could that change in an instant?? You betcha, so let's all just keep on keeping on and enjoy ourselves. Lifes to short to sweat the little stuff, believe me.

Matt R said:
Face it guys, as much as we like to believe it, this bulletin board isn't real life. If I met anyone of you in person you would see that.The boards are great fun, but the reality is that most of us will probably not meet a high percentage of the members here in a face to face. While it may not seem to be the most friendly cigar site, or whatever the moniker is, I can assure you that if I didn't see something of myself in the people I bust the balls of, I wouldn't give them the time I have given. In other words, if you're not being picked on by me in some form or another, I probably don't give a "ratt's" (inside joke) ass about you. Now, could that change in an instant?? You betcha, so let's all just keep on keeping on and enjoy ourselves. Lifes to short to sweat the little stuff, believe me.
See? End of discussion.

Nothing else to see here move along.......... ;)

Well put Matt ;) :thumbs:

Matt R said:
Oh gee Matt, I didn't know you cared :love:

I agree with Matt, no need to take any of this so seriously. Just have fun

Matt R said:
Damn Matt that was soo touching! Did you steal some of PB's meds?

Come over here you deep thinking man, I want to spoon! :love:

txmatt said:
Come over here you deep thinking man, I want to spoon! :love:
Be sure to take pictures ;)

Personally, I enjoy a public execution or two....You FOG's keep slicing and dicing, it is ugly at times, entertaining for sure, but more importantly it keeps this place a cut above (no pun intended) the other boards...JMHO.... :D :D

gr8full2day said:
Personally, I enjoy a public execution or two....You FOG's keep slicing and dicing, it is ugly at times, entertaining for sure, but more importantly it keeps this place a cut above (no pun intended) the other boards...JMHO.... :D :D
Oh, I don't think you have to worry about that.. I may have said some "nice" things above, but I am still not above busting peoples balls over and over again. :)

PuroBrat said:
Bipolar Disorder
One of my sister-in-laws is bi-polar. She is a mess. Doesn't stay on the meds like she is supposed to. She is a genuine trip when she is manic. Hide the can openers and the bread pins.

Good to hear that you have that under control. Not something I would wish on anyone.

M. Gipson

I guess I need to drop in more often! I missed all the BS! LOL

What happens for us, as for example when Gamelover, aka... ... ...
dropped in on us, he was caught cheating the system and we simply banned his ip's and that was it..

done.. painless

break the rules and your outta here!

:)