• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Negative new PMs

newmessssssssslv3.jpg

so I have to send to myself 8 mesages? ???

hmmm..... -5 messages

sent myself 5 messages, and was at zero. but when they were deleted I'm back at -5. Tried reading and not reading them as well.

??

Never Mind - tried again and it worked this time

hmmm..... -5 messages

sent myself 5 messages, and was at zero. but when they were deleted I'm back at -5. Tried reading and not reading them as well.

??

Never Mind - tried again and it worked this time
Send yourself a message saying that you're tired of this crap and that you are leaving CP forever. Then do it.
Problem solved. dick.

NA

Maybe Rod fixed this, sort of, since when I first logged on today I had -1 message, then when I came down here to read this thread I got a message from no one saying that I now have no new messages.

Rod loves to screw with the minds of guys he doesn't like. :laugh:

Maybe Rod fixed this, sort of, since when I first logged on today I had -1 message, then when I came down here to read this thread I got a message from no one saying that I now have no new messages.

Nevermind, coincidentally I actually rec'd a real pm from someone the moment after I logged on and came down here.

Nevermind, coincidentally I actually rec'd a real pm from someone the moment after I logged on and came down here.
Some people are real people ;)

Brian

So was there a determination as to why this is happening? Bug in the program? I've dumped my negatives twice and they continue to return. I'm running out of things to talk to myself about.

Just a minor bug. Send yourself a PM and it will reset the count.

I'm not getting PM notifications for a day or more when I show negative PMs.

Just happened to me as well -- I now have -2 Messages

I refuse to send myself a PM; I don't like myself that much, would rather not engage in private conversation.