• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Netflix and other shows you are watching

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
I am just about to sign up for Netflix for the first time ever. I assume there is good programming for my wife, 12 year old, and me. What am I missing?? What should I watch?

For adults:
Stranger Things
Orange is the new Black
Breaking Bad

Family:
Kim's Convenience

Good thread, as I'm looking for new things to watch too...

What type of movies or shows do you typically like to watch? There are so many to choose from on Netflix but I can try and help provide some witchin your preferred genre.

I am just about to sign up for Netflix for the first time ever. I assume there is good programming for my wife, 12 year old, and me. What am I missing?? What should I watch?
The office
Blacklist
American horror story
Parks and rec
Ozarks
Orange is the new black

also they have an extensive kid session as well.

we also have Hulu and Disney + too (Star Wars stuff, avengers, classics, and Simpson’s) basically the bare minimum packages on all of it. Still terribly cheaper than cable

We've watched:

13 Reasons
Tiger King
Ozark
All American
Outer Banks
Stranger Things
Making a Murderer
Any Jo Koy special - he's hilarious

Lost in Space
Lucifer
Ozark

No recommendations for the 12 year old sorry about that.

Lost in Space
Lucifer
Ozark

No recommendations for the 12 year old sorry about that.

Tom Ellis is GOLD; I can't imagine anyone else being able to play the Lucifer Morningstar character. Fun fact (you may already know): The "Michael" voice he uses in season 5 is the original voice and accent he tried out when auditioning for the part. He quickly realized that it wasn't right, and a modified, natural English accent worked much better.

Thank you everyone very much!!!!! I will start to tag these and start my way through them. @CigSid, isn't Hulu more for watching cable channels?

Hind Hunters sounds more like Skinemax than Netflix....

We've had Netflix for years, and go through spurts of watching it. Every now and then we'll find something and binge it, then we go back to regular tv.
Lol!

Tom Ellis is GOLD; I can't imagine anyone else being able to play the Lucifer Morningstar character. Fun fact (you may already know): The "Michael" voice he uses in season 5 is the original voice and accent he tried out when auditioning for the part. He quickly realized that it wasn't right, and a modified, natural English accent worked much better.
The show was good on Fox, but much better on Netflix!