• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Never To Early

Good luck to all!! :)

I made it in, but its going to be a harrowing couple of weeks for me..

I just made the dumbass hall of fame for my boneheaded move today. I took my starters and put them on my bench and put the bench players in the starters slots....to screw with David if he checked the matchup. Well guess what, I forgot there was a friggin game tonight so I lost 45 points for having Maurice Jones-Drew and Reggie Wayne sitting.

What a fuggin moron....

I just made the dumbass hall of fame for my boneheaded move today. I took my starters and put them on my bench and put the bench players in the starters slots....to screw with David if he checked the matchup. Well guess what, I forgot there was a friggin game tonight so I lost 45 points for having Maurice Jones-Drew and Reggie Wayne sitting.

What a fuggin moron....

LOL Classic, Hell I am in the playoffs in my other league and I am playing against MJD twice, (well really once because you sat him). But lucky in my other league I had Dallas Clark so he made up for must of the points MJD had. But thats just funny chit.

David

What a fuggin moron....

LOL Classic, Hell I am in the playoffs in my other league and I am playing against MJD twice, (well really once because you sat him). But lucky in my other league I had Dallas Clark so he made up for must of the points MJD had. But thats just funny chit.

David

Well, all I gotta say now is, if you lose after this colossal screw up, you better find a rock somewhere to hide under!

12 people = 60 sticks

League Champ = 30 sticks
Second place = 15 sticks
Third Place = 10 sticks
Dead last = 5 sticks .....what say you?

Tony
David
Me
....and I think that Tim purposely tanked and forgot to make any moves for the second half of the season to take the Cellar Dweller award.
rolleyes.gif

I enjoyed the league guys, just wish I hadn't had screwed myself out of the Championship game by fuggin with David on our matchup.

Yes, thanks all for a fun league! :)

I was in 3 leagues and made it to the champ game in all but 1, and only won this one...so i guess that aint that bad! :)

Looking forward to next year!

Agreed! fun league everyone, congrad. Tony on being the people's champ.. I will send out the sticks as soon as Possible.
thumbs-up.gif

David

Great season guys. This was the most fun I have had on FF in a while!! Can not wait for next year.
That being said: How bout them Cowboys!
biggrin.gif

Tony, Brian and Yes, Tim. I have been holding off sending the sticks due to the extreme cold weather. Once this cold spell breaks I will send them out.
thumbs-up.gif

Let me know if that is a problem.

David

Tony, Brian and Yes, Tim. I have been holding off sending the sticks due to the extreme cold weather. Once this cold spell breaks I will send them out.
thumbs-up.gif

Let me know if that is a problem.

David

I don't have a problem with it although I don't think the cold would have any adverse effect on the cigars. Just tell the truth, you don't want to have to go outside in that crap!
laugh.gif

Sticks are going out on Tuesday 1/14/10. Sorry for delay I had to go find all the bands, since I sold the bands to some guy, Such an odd request I thought, but hey cant pass up on that lol
tongue.gif

Congrats on your win, Tony! :thumbs:

Looks like you guys had a good time with this league. I'm sorry I had to drop out before it started since I probably would have kicked your collective butts! :laugh: (just kidding fellas!)

Sweets -- Today is Thursday 1/14/10 not tuesday lol! Sold the bands? You sure you didn't save the bands, smoke the sticks, and have to go find comparably sized dog rockets to put back in the bands??
whistling.gif
lol

Thanks Doc...probably good thing you weren't in this one...wouldn't have wanted to get my butt kicked twice! lol

I'm having serious fantasy withdrawals right now. Pitchers and catchers cant come soon enough!

I still cant believe I didn't even get top three in this league. #1 points overall, #1 seed in the playoffs and wammo, knocked out by the #4 seed. Was tons of fun though, thanks again for hosting.

I'm having serious fantasy withdrawals right now. Pitchers and catchers cant come soon enough!

I still cant believe I didn't even get top three in this league. #1 points overall, #1 seed in the playoffs and wammo, knocked out by the #4 seed. Was tons of fun though, thanks again for hosting.

Easy there big fella.....don't make it sound like you dominated the league and then ran into bad luck in the playoffs (which is how your post made it sound). I was the #3 seed, had the same record as you, split the season series against you, and only was 2 points behind you for the final total (plus I had the greatest average margin of victory at over +23 per week which was the only double digit m.o.v. average in the league) and I came in third overall.
wink.gif

All because of one dumbass move in the first round of the playoffs to try to throw my opponent off.

.....look forward to next year though!

I just lucked into the right rb's at the right time. The right circumstances as well. I recall looking at it....I spent most days/nights/weeks studying fantasy football stuff, and if memory serves me correct, I couldn't have made the playoffs if not for a "specific" set of circumstances to happen.

I had to win, and so did someone else. Not sure who that was, but had the person they played won instead of them, I was out based on total points I think. I guess thats why we play the games though. :) Was a fun time!

Easy there big fella.....don't make it sound like you dominated the league and then ran into bad luck in the playoffs (which is how your post made it sound). I was the #3 seed, had the same record as you, split the season series against you, and only was 2 points behind you for the final total (plus I had the greatest average margin of victory at over +23 per week which was the only double digit m.o.v. average in the league) and I came in third overall.
wink.gif

All because of one dumbass move in the first round of the playoffs to try to throw my opponent off.

.....look forward to next year though!

My post wasn't meant to sound like I dominated the league. You definitely dominated not me. I don't think MOV really means much though when we scored the same amount of points overall, just that your points against were lower. My opponents scored 250 points more than yours...an average of almost 20 per week. It's just the way things worked out for me. The league was awesome, I really enjoyed it.

edit: sp.

I don't think MOV really means much though when we scored the same amount of points overall, just that your points against were lower.

Yea, but adding that made my year look more impressive!
laugh.gif

I was just ribbing you man, I think everyone just had their bad week against me!

If I recall correctly Jonesy, I had my best week of the season against you hehe.

There is always next year.....:)