• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Never To Early

ONLY if the other two won.....even then, I still hold the points lead!

So, no, my throne won't be taken away this week!
sign.gif

This is your week to lose...THIS IS YOUR WEEK TO LOSE!!!

What kinda crap is that Jonesy!! This is my week to win!!! :D LOL Doesn't matter if you have bye weeks or not, no week should be a week to lose...

But hey, hopefully you won't lose to bench points when someone ties you....cause that just plain old sucks. lol

This is your week to lose...THIS IS YOUR WEEK TO LOSE!!!

What kinda crap is that Jonesy!! This is my week to win!!! :D LOL Doesn't matter if you have bye weeks or not, no week should be a week to lose...

But hey, hopefully you won't lose to bench points when someone ties you....cause that just plain old sucks. lol

Depth is the key to victory my friend. I'd like to thank all my bench players who worked so hard in practice last week. :D

Depth matters not when all your bench players are on a bye....lol :p

Well Jonesy, your throne may not be taken, but at least we are chipping away at it now lol. Good game and good run though. :) I just lucked into a good week, and you just lucked into a bad one....and you still put up a hell of a score anyways!!

Well Jonesy, your throne may not be taken, but at least we are chipping away at it now lol. Good game and good run though.
smile.gif
I just lucked into a good week, and you just lucked into a bad one....and you still put up a hell of a score anyways!!

LOL, yea, with Donald Brown, Mike Bell, Johnny Knox, and Dwayne Bowe starting, I knew I was in for trouble. Fuggin bye weeks. Seems my backs could have been spread out a little more and this week, I'm without Brady so I have to hit the wire for a replacement. Sweets may be able to get bragging rights this upcoming weekend as he and I play each other for the uncontested title.

Good game though.

Well Jonesy, your throne may not be taken, but at least we are chipping away at it now lol. Good game and good run though.
smile.gif
I just lucked into a good week, and you just lucked into a bad one....and you still put up a hell of a score anyways!!

LOL, yea, with Donald Brown, Mike Bell, Johnny Knox, and Dwayne Bowe starting, I knew I was in for trouble. Fuggin bye weeks. Seems my backs could have been spread out a little more and this week, I'm without Brady so I have to hit the wire for a replacement. Sweets may be able to get bragging rights this upcoming weekend as he and I play each other for the uncontested title.

Good game though.

Need 4 or more points from Pierre Thomas tomorrow. I had this game locked up till MJD decided to show up in the second half.

Ok lets see if I can lose by one point again this week.

It was two points
wink.gif

David

Good game Brian!

Side note, if anyone is looking for an upgrade at QB let me know I can trade either Romo or Kurt Warner for a RB. Both Romo and Warner have very favorable match ups the rest of the season. Propose and offer, some of you need to make a change somehow, I am surprise I haven't seen much trade action yet.

David

Hmmn...Mcnabb has been kinda lacking....might have to take you up on it David. :)

Been a fun league so far! :)

I've had more fun watching you guys from the sidelines than if I had been able to keep a team in the league! :laugh:

Good game Brian!

Side note, if anyone is looking for an upgrade at QB let me know I can trade either Romo or Kurt Warner for a RB. Both Romo and Warner have very favorable match ups the rest of the season. Propose and offer, some of you need to make a change somehow, I am surprise I haven't seen much trade action yet.

David

And your only loss so far is to me. muahahahahaha

Good game Brian!

David

Hail to the new King. I knew my rag-tag bunch couldn't hold out forever!

Lets hope I can keep up, and stay as an King... Doubt it though but I feel good about my team come playoff time. Just lacking a solid everyday workhorse RB, but I have some that can go big on any given week. I hope to win at least a few more weeks to get me into the playoffs.
thumbs-up.gif

David

David, you at all interested in Forte? I think i'm gonna roll with Mcnabb...so looking for something in the receiver area in return..

David, you at all interested in Forte? I think i'm gonna roll with Mcnabb...so looking for something in the receiver area in return..

Take a look at my roster see what you like. and then propose a trade

David

Yo, Blair and Dan check out the trade proposals please either decline or accept.
thumbs-up.gif

David

Yo, Blair and Dan check out the trade proposals please either decline or accept.
thumbs-up.gif

David

Well I received the trade request but it's not gonna work for me. Benson's averaging 15ppg and the two wr's you sent were around 5ppg. My WR's I have now are better. Hey it was worth a shot though!

So just out of curiosity how is the payout structured? I'm not trying to get ahead of myself but it looks like Jonesy's gonna have to make some room in his humidor :D