• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Never To Early

Took down David today! Now I just have to figure out how to make up a game in my division. Sitting just outside a playoff spot sucks.

HUGE division match-up against the Scorpions this week. Nash, I hope Peyton Manning slips in the shower! :D

This is probably the biggest game of the season for the two of us. Good luck Sir!

Scorpions Win!!!
Yeah baby. Chris Johnson had me real nervous last night. Got really luck considering I had Welker, Favre,Wells and Boss on my bench and they all had huge games. Our division just got blown wide open boy's.

Scorpions Win!!!
Yeah baby. Chris Johnson had me real nervous last night. Got really luck considering I had Welker, Favre,Wells and Boss on my bench and they all had huge games. Our division just got blown wide open boy's.

Man, Jeff Fisher really screwed me. I can't believe he put in Lendale White for 1st and goal at the 1 yard line.

It also really pisses me off that everyone bring their A-game to play me. I have the second highest PF but also the second highest PA. This is definitely going to get interesting. BTW anyone know how the payout works?

Scorpions Win!!!

Man, Jeff Fisher really screwed me. I can't believe he put in Lendale White for 1st and goal at the 1 yard line.

It also really pisses me off that everyone bring their A-game to play me. I have the second highest PF but also the second highest PA. This is definitely going to get interesting. BTW anyone know how the payout works?

You wont have to worry about that this week! Pretty much a gimme.
mad.gif

Scary week this week. Shoulda woulda coulda at least one guy out there. My hopes rest on monday night. If I can pull this one out...maybe i have a shot? No idea. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Damn, so close! That TD by pierre screwed me! Is there one or two more weeks left to the regular season? I think I might still have a longshot at getting into the playoffs but i'm gonna need help!!

Damn, so close! That TD by pierre screwed me! Is there one or two more weeks left to the regular season? I think I might still have a longshot at getting into the playoffs but i'm gonna need help!!

Ha, Sorry about that buddy. But let me tell you somthing, that trade we did is almost a stand off as if it never happen. Warner out with concussion, Brown on the IR, Jackson with an concussion, A. Johnson is the only man left standing. Talk about a turn of events.
laugh.gif
Cant wait for playoffs, I am actually doing very well in all my leagues this year, but nothing matters till the playoffs.... What? yep I'm talking about Playoffs... Playoffs?
thumbs-up.gif

David

No joke on the trade, eh? Even as the only man standing, he hasn't outperformed or anything. I think Jackson has actually stepped up and got you better production. I should have stayed firm on trying to get pierre back...ah well lol.

Question? Do only 4 teams make the playoffs or do 6? Playoffs start in what week?

I'm trying to see if I'm mathmatically eliminated yet. I'm sure I'm close....

Only 4 make the playoff's. Ain't that a bitch. With a matchup againt Jonesy this week it is do or die time for the Scorpions!

Hey guys sorry I have not be around much, a bit crazy hectic. I should be back to normal within the next few weeks. But good luck to everyone that is in the playoffs and thanks for playing to everyone else.
thumbs-up.gif