• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Never To Early

I didn't even bother to prerank and I like what I got!
thumbs-up.gif

Dude... both Marshawn Lynch AND Terrell Owens? And then you go for the trifecta and draft Trent Edwards!
whistling.gif

I'm gonna have fun watching you guys this season, especially after watching who you all took. Jonesy...did you let the computer pick your team or are you responsible for those picks yourself?
laugh.gif

Doc, there were so many curves thrown in this draft, I didn't know what to do, plus I drafted 4th. Fitzgerald went #1 so that blew my whole draft up....all the good wr's were drafted before my 2nd pick at 17 came around....whoever drafted 9th and 11th could have had DeAngelo Williams AND Chris Johnson.....

Just bustin' on ya, Jonesy ;) Actually all the teams look pretty well balanced. More than a few surprises but that what makes the game fun. I personally would have taken DeAngelo Williams as my 1st round pick. Anyway, my advice is to start Brady in Week 1. Against the Bills he ought to put up some amazing numbers.

Monday is a holiday, so mine will go out on Tuesday....

I am so sorry, time has got away from this week.
I will post the DC number tomorrow.

Tim

ok, here it is the long awaited DC#
0303 1290 0000 8083 4979

Give it about a week, to get there.

Tim

Ok, I was just looking over the match up on ESPN, can someone tell me what all those red check marks on my side of the breakdown mean?

Tim

The checkmark indicate which position you have an advantage if they are on your side of the preview you have the adv. If they are on the other side.. well better luck next week!

Ok, I was just looking over the match up on ESPN, can someone tell me what all those red check marks on my side of the breakdown mean?

Tim

This post is full of sarcasm.....

Tim

This post is full of sarcasm.....

How'd Willie Parker do?
laugh.gif
that was just wrong Kyle!

Lol, that's just one of those check marks that didn't end up working out very well, who knows how many other red check marks wont work out. Ohh, gotta love the "smack talk"!!

You cut me Kyle, you cut me real deep.....

LOL, I love the art of smack-talk....

Tim

Hey guys bumping this because sticks need to go out before next Monday.

And also to update you about a few situations.

1st. Kyle (smokintexas) send me his sticks this past week and the box was pretty much beat up. Luckly there was only one stick that had major damage, the Tony Soprano. I personally do not have that exact stick but I am willing to replace it value to value. Is everyone else ok with that? Let me know. I will post up what stick I replace it with so everyone is aware.

2nd, I am currently trying to located GarlicBreath's package right now. We been exchanging PM's trying to sort it out. Hopefully I can, get a location on it.

Once again GOOD LUCK