• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Never To Early

I see the voting for the drafting spots are closed and it will be announced shortly before drafting time. This was a vote for all of us....I hope you guys take the season a little more seriously than the voting seeing only 5 of us voted.

I voted.....
I will get my payment in the mail after the 1st of Sept.

Looks like there is a chance I will have to let ESPN auto-draft for me, but it is cool.
Me and the wife are going out to celebrate our birthdays that night.

Good luck to all

Tim

i will play if a spot is open as long as the draft is not a Sat. i work till after 10pm

Sorry i am out i was told the draft is a sat.

I dont really want to bag on Jake he is a great BOTL but I think that if we need to drop someone it should be him. He is the only person who hasnt been active here and it has been weeks. I know I'm a newb and my opinion matters little but thats just my .02

Edit because I am a jackass and never saw the last post on page 7 from Jake. Sorry brother:(

I dont really want to bag on Jake he is a great BOTL but I think that if we need to drop someone it should be him. He is the only person who hasnt been active here and it has been weeks. I know I'm a newb and my opinion matters little but thats just my .02

....nevermind, I'm just gonna let this one go.

Here's my stuff. I'll be sending it out to you either Friday or Saturday once they've been approved.

Ashton VSG Torpedo
A.F. Anejo 77
Liga Privada #9
Opus Perfecxion #5
Tatuaje T110

Whoops, smoked my last T110 last week!
blush.gif

Gonna replace it with a Power Ranger.

Here's my list for approval...sorry about the delay guys. Been pretty hectic lately.

Tatuaje Regios Reserva
Tatuaje Pork Chop
Opus Petite Lancero
Tatuaje Black Jar Release
Opus xXx

Here's my list for approval...sorry about the delay guys. Been pretty hectic lately.

Tatuaje Regios Reserva
Tatuaje Pork Chop
Opus Petite Lancero
Opus xXx

Looks good Jake.

This is done. The individual that volunteered to drop out was Doc Wylie (Tom), so I will send you back your smokes Tom. Do not forget the draft is tomorrow at 8:15pm if you are not going to be there I would pre-rank your players.

Also, everyone can start sending their buy ins to me. My address is 6200 Westchester Park Dr. Apt. 502 College Park MD, 20740. Make sure you put apartment 502 or else I will not receive the sticks. You all have till week 2 of the season to send your sticks to me.

Hope to see you all tomorrow night.

David

Tatuaje Regios Reserva
Tatuaje Pork Chop
Opus Petite Lancero
Opus xXx

Looks good Jake.

This is done. The individual that volunteered to drop out was Doc Wylie (Tom), so I will send you back your smokes Tom. Do not forget the draft is tomorrow at 8:15pm if you are not going to be there I would pre-rank your players.

Also, everyone can start sending their buy ins to me. My address is 6200 Westchester Park Dr. Apt. 502 College Park MD, 20740. Make sure you put apartment 502 or else I will not receive the sticks. You all have till week 2 of the season to send your sticks to me.

David

Good luck everyone. I was looking forward to getting the consolation sticks as the last place finisher (I'm a notorious FFL loser!) but that booty will have to go to someone else now. :laugh:

Have a great season. I'll be watching your competition with interest! :thumbs:

Tatuaje Regios Reserva
Tatuaje Pork Chop
Opus Petite Lancero
Opus xXx

Looks good Jake.

David

Good luck everyone. I was looking forward to getting the consolation sticks as the last place finisher (I'm a notorious FFL loser!) but that booty will have to go to someone else now.
laugh.gif

Have a great season. I'll be watching your competition with interest!
thumbs-up.gif

Damn Tom, I hate to see you have to drop out because we lost a player.....it's probably for the best anyway, you would have just had to send your sticks on to me!
laugh.gif

Tatuaje Regios Reserva
Tatuaje Pork Chop
Opus Petite Lancero
Opus xXx

Looks good Jake.

David

Good luck everyone. I was looking forward to getting the consolation sticks as the last place finisher (I'm a notorious FFL loser!) but that booty will have to go to someone else now.
laugh.gif

Have a great season. I'll be watching your competition with interest!
thumbs-up.gif

Damn Tom, I hate to see you have to drop out because we lost a player.....it's probably for the best anyway, you would have just had to send your sticks on to me!
laugh.gif

Thanks Brian, but actually I was looking forward to beating your ass however many times our teams matched up this year and it pains me to know that it is now not to be! :laugh:

Sorry you dropped out. :( Can always use a free win or two! :p Just kidding bro! :D

As a sidenote, if anyone has the time, could someone cut and paste the scoring rules either here or to me in a pm? I wanted to take a look at them and try to prep up somemore today (when I have some free time at work, heh.) but I can't access it from my pc here at work. :/

Tonight ESPN Draft Lobby 8:15 pm ..will we need a password to get into the draft room? Also, when will you let us know the draft order? I'd like to do a little looking to see what to expect at my drafting slot.