• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Addition! Have a Cigar!

Gonz

Ultra Runner
Soren1.jpg

Look at this little guy! My wife delivered this afternoon via c-section, and everyone is healthy and doing very well. She is apparantly breaking records regarding her recovery, she had the section today at 12:30, and is already unhooked from all her iv's and machines, and is up and walking around the hallways. The baby is doing very well also, and we're hoping to all be home by Tuesday.

Now the fun starts, since all of this is as a result of our car crash yesterday, so I'll be on the phone half the day on Monday trying to figure out who's paying for what, and where my truck got towed to! Right now it's MIA, the towing company says they dropped it off at the body shop, but it's not in their lot.

Have a cigar! I know I'll be reaching into the depths of my humi looking for something real nice!

Congrats, good to know everything is okay with the kid. Hope it all works out for ya..

WTG Mr & Mrs. Gonz! Sorry to hear about the accident but it looks like it brought out something to smile about.

-Rob

Congratulations to you and your wife! Good looking boy you have there, smoke your best, all the work starts now. Best of luck! :D :cool:

Andy!! That's so cool... CONGRATS!!

soooooooo glad everything that counts ended up coming thru the accident ok: Momma, baby and you. Trucks, bills, and all the material crap can be sorted out later- but the important core stuff is what you have to be thankful for.

:thumbs:

I'll light up a special stick in your new son ;)

Great news, Andy! Heartiest congratulations to you and your family. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Congratulations Gonz. Glad everyone is doing well. Going home Tuesday? Wow.

Really glad to hear everything came out alright and everyones okay.

Now you got one hell of a story to tell your son when he's older. It took a car wreck to get him into this world. :cool:

Congratulations! You will have a ball!