• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Addition! Have a Cigar!

Congratulations!!

Best wishes for all to be happy and health!

In honor of the birth...I'm going to smoke Josh's last 1997 Por Larranga Lonsdales! :whistling:

Congratulations to you and mom, Andy. Glad to hear that everyone are doing well.

Congrats Gonz.
I'm glad to hear that both mother and child are doing fine.
Get some sleep now, you will need it. :thumbs:

Good job Mommy. All the best to you and your family Andy.

BTW, do you know what it costs to bring up a kid these days?
Suggest you don't search for that figure, it may severly cut
into your cigar budget :laugh:

Brian

Andy, congratulations on the new edition to the family!

Thanks for the well wishes everyone! This is actually our second boy, we have a three year old as well. So I'm not sure if that makes me ready for what's ahead, or if it will be even harder now with two! Our three year old came to the hospital yesterday to see his new baby brother, but seemed almost more interested in the bag of Skittles his Grandma gave him than the baby.

Thanks again!

Adorable! Congrats, Gonz. :thumbs:

HeHeHe...two boys. Just start setting back money for ER visits, bail money, and sports equipment. Trust me :D !

Nate

Congrats to you and the Mrs. Nothing more spectacular in life than the birth of your own child. :thumbs:

Heartiest congratulations. Must be nice to have something working out so well after your recent adventure. :thumbs:

Won't have time to smoke until Thursday, but since it will be at TAA, I'm fairly sure a fine cigar will be smoked in your boy's honor...

Andy!

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!

Glad everyone is safe and sound after the crash !

-Rob

Congrats!!!!

Enjoy the time as it passes by far too quickly.