• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Additions to the Humidor

bigmac

thumb_DSCN0560.JPG
normal_DSCN0561.JPG

Actually almost picked up a few of those the other day. I'm dieing to try one. Heard you can really taste the differance in the two leaves. I'm heading out to Stoogies Thur. I think i'll pick one or two up.

LMAO at puff. :laugh:

Never had one of those. Anyone with experience care to comment on them?

Did you get a box of each Dos Capas and Tres Capas?

Very nice!
-Matt-

txmatt said:
Did you get a box of each Dos Capas and Tres Capas?

Very nice!
-Matt-
[snapback]158908[/snapback]​

Yes, each is a box of 10.

gtphale said:
Actually almost picked up a few of those the other day. I'm dieing to try one. Heard you can really taste the differance in the two leaves. I'm heading out to Stoogies Thur. I think i'll pick one or two up.
[snapback]158828[/snapback]​

Hale I was about to say werent those the ones that the guy told us were pretty good cigars?

Hmm pick me up one.. and I will "gladly pay you tuesday for a hamburger today.." :whistling:

I cant remember what they costed..

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
looks cool to me.

how are they smoking?
write up a review for the board. :thumbs:
[snapback]159089[/snapback]​

Wrote one up last night but guessing by the comments it wasnt very well recieved.

link

hudsonvalley said:
Just got a fiver of the poor man's dos capas today: Sherpa mystic
[snapback]158903[/snapback]​

I've seen those advertised a lot in CI's mag, always been kidn of curious about thems since I'm a big fan of the Sherpa diablo line, never tried the ones with the orange band though.

bigmac-Those things like nice!. How much did they set you back for?

SFG75 said:
hudsonvalley said:
Just got a fiver of the poor man's dos capas today:  Sherpa mystic
[snapback]158903[/snapback]​

I've seen those advertised a lot in CI's mag, always been kidn of curious about thems since I'm a big fan of the Sherpa diablo line, never tried the ones with the orange band though.

bigmac-Those things like nice!. How much did they set you back for?
[snapback]159360[/snapback]​

If I remember correct it was about 110 bucks shipping and all for the two boxes.

Hell 110 ain't bad, and some damn fine lookin smokes too. The Tres are freekin awsome to the eye. Let me know how they smoke, cause they would certainly dress up a humi.