• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Ashtray - Best Yet?

handyman dave

Newbie - Still old but not dead yet!
Here's a new one, fashioned out of Mulberry. The piece was take out of a friend's covered woodpile and was cut some years ago.

gallery_6600_728_101184.jpg

As you can see it has 2 bowls at different heights and slot for your cutter and lighter.
Part of the beautiful color and grain comes from the wood having been part alive and part already dead when it was cut.

Oh if only I could find pieces like this regularly, it would really make my day!

gallery_6600_728_95533.jpg

More pictures and a complete description can be found at my website , www.dave-arnold.com

Thanks in advance for your comments & suggestions.

That is pretty cool, is the lower bowl big enough to be significant?

Very cool Dave. Never seen anything like it.

Wow. Dave, that is absolutely hands down fantastic! Very impressive!

That is pretty cool, is the lower bowl big enough to be significant?

Yes, it's quite deep and certainly large enough for a couple of nubs and their associated ashes with still room to rest a stick in one of the grooves.

Holy smoke Dave that is fecking awesome.

Unforunately I can't currently afford one of your regular ashtrays (once you add P&P to the UK) due to some recent cigar buying activity, but that is just truly tremendous.

Stunning.

That is such a nice piece. Best of luck to you. Its great to see these are taking off.

Nicest ashtray I have ever seen! :thumbs:

Jeez, but that is gorgeous! It's an ashtray that's more than just an ashtray. I love it!

Wilkey

Very nice indeed. I do have to say that it is my favorite of the ones you've made thus far.

I'd shoot the bastid who put ashes in that if I owned it

Doc.