• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Cigars By Pete

How about a Tatuaje NYC Regional Release :whistling:

Yeah, this is something I am working on but it will be for next year....I love the city and will be there in the morning for a couple days visiting accounts.....

Do I smell a Herf with all the NYC guys?

Lets do it

You know I'm in!

Look at Los trying to get Pete to make a Tatuaje Assault Rifle Exclusivo Boogie Down BX. :laugh:

How about a Tatuaje NYC Regional Release :whistling:

Yeah, this is something I am working on but it will be for next year....I love the city and will be there in the morning for a couple days visiting accounts.....

Do I smell a Herf with all the NYC guys?

Lets do it

I am up for one but it will have to be a daytime one.... Either Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning. I have to drive to PA on Thursday night for the Famous weekend.....

You know where you really should be, is in Utah. We have a plethora of cigar smokers in the area. Hell even the mormons may show up :thumbs:

I am up for one but it will have to be a daytime one.... Either Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning. I have to drive to PA on Thursday night for the Famous weekend.....

Do you happen to be stopping by to see any of the accounts you have in the Scranton/Wilkes Barre area or are you just going right to the Easton, PA area?

Wednesday afternoon would work. Any locations you know of that you can say "I'm Pete Johnson and I need this space cleared?"

Wednesday afternoon would work. Any locations you know of that you can say "I'm Pete Johnson and I need this space cleared?"

I suspect that we can do it anywhere with space.....How about the new Cigar Inn? or Davidoff Madison? I need to see all those people anyway.....
I want to be able to pass out a cigar to everyone but I have always one rule if it is okay with the store. Everyone must buy at least one stick from the store and I will supply the other. We all got to support our local retailers.....

I'll be in the City only for the days.....

I suspect that we can do it anywhere with space.....How about the new Cigar Inn? or Davidoff Madison? I need to see all those people anyway.....
I want to be able to pass out a cigar to everyone but I have always one rule if it is okay with the store. Everyone must buy at least one stick from the store and I will supply the other. We all got to support our local retailers.....

Uh-oh, Jayro :whistling:

I've never been to Cigar Inn and have been looking for an excuse to go down there.

I've gone through the last couple of pages of this thread and I'm a little concerned about the lack of mention of Iowa. ??? :D

Uh-oh, Jayro :whistling:

I've never been to Cigar Inn and have been looking for an excuse to go down there.

No worries Los, I can loan you a few bucks.

Okay, Here's the plan......

Just got off the phone with Mike Herklots at Davidoff and I will be heading to Davidoff Columbus Circle by around 1ish. We will be hanging there until 3ish and start crawling over to the Madison store to hang out some more.....with a short stop at De La Concha.....

He has a Zino Platinum party at 7 and I don't want to intrude so we can hang out to a few hours there......

535 Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10019
tel +1.212.751.9060

The Shops at Columbus Circle
10 Columbus Circle Suite 104A
New York, New York 10019
tel. +1.212.823.6383

Back