• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Coolerdor

ndp

My father restores antique furniture and I asked him to help me put together some shelves and drawers for my newest cooler, this is what he came up with. Can't wait to fill this thing up.

med_gallery_3589_183_174082.jpg

med_gallery_3589_183_121051.jpg

med_gallery_3589_183_756434.jpg

med_gallery_3589_183_280969.jpg

All of the shelves and the drawer assembly just slide out for if/when I need to give the thing a good clean.

Nate

looks very nice! one of the cleanest coolidor setups i've seen yet! can i order one from you? :laugh:

Damn, that's pretty sweet. Looks a whole lot prettier than my sorry mess. :p
GinsengNCandReadytoSmokeCooler.jpg

Wilkey

Best lookin' coolerdor I've seen.

I missed the link to order those parts for mine....:)

Thanks guys, I have to give all credit to my pops. He's a good man, we were lucky enough to find a few board feet of SC at a local shop. CC school is going great, I didn't feel the need to bump that other useless thread, so I figured I would reply here, did I just threadjack my own thread? Thanks for looking guys, now the fun and never-ending task of filling it up.

Nate

Nice job ndp! :thumbs:

My coolerdors look more like Ginseng's... :(
Yes and yes....great job on the cooler....!! What wood / finish did you use?

My coolers look a lot like Ginseng's....small bomb went off, nothing to see here folks. I'm so out of room I'm down to gars in bags between the boxes..... :p

Regards - B.B.S.

Edit - I see you used SC....natural, no finish I assume?

That is one sweet ass set up ndp :thumbs: , I am woodworking/building challenged. I would pay to have something like that built best I have seen so far. BTW what make and model is your cooler?

That's excellent, good job.

Brian

'Nothing special' my ass! That is a VERY nice humidor Nate. Mine look like Wilkeys.

That's the nicest coolerdor I've ever seen. Now fill er up!

Man o man is that awesome. Wish I had the capability of doing that.

That really is a nice set up. Unfortunately, the way us cigar smokers go, I give it about eight months or less before you will be wondering what to do with the overflow. :thumbs:

That is a snazzy set up you have. We need pics of it full of cigars now.

coolest coolidor ive ever seen!

how did you find one with those silts in the plastic so that you could slide the boards in?

That's the best looking coolidor, I've seen ndp. Great job!

Damn, that's pretty sweet. Looks a whole lot prettier than my sorry mess. :p
GinsengNCandReadytoSmokeCooler.jpg

Wilkey

Remember Wilkey: Its not the container that matters, but rather the contents. :)

That is amazing looking, I was thinking about how I could set one up. I dont think it will look as clean as yours, thats sweet