• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Coolerdor

Nate,
that is an amazing Coolidor! If I had something as cool as those drawers, I probably would still have mine. Kudos to you and your dad. And I would suggest making some of those to trade for sticks! I bet a few guys would take you up on it...

:thumbs:

Nate,
that is an amazing Coolidor! If I had something as cool as those drawers, I probably would still have mine. Kudos to you and your dad. And I would suggest making some of those to trade for sticks! I bet a few guys would take you up on it...

I can think of one for sure :whistling:

Nate,

I can think of one for sure :whistling:

X2! I'm with Wyatt on that one... :thumbs:

Jeese, Nate! Your dad could certainly score some mad money making those shelves and drawers. There are a BUNCH of those 120qt coolers out there.

Nicely done ndp! I have the same cooler and used the notched sides for shelving as well. I recently had to change the layout and lay it on its side as it seems to offer more space although it doesn't look quite as nice.