• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEW CP SITE UPLOADED

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I was determined to finally complete the CP redesign, and after spending 9 1/2 hours straight on it tonight, it's now complete.

Please feel free to post your suggestions and comments. I'm sure there are minor bugs/mistakes, if you come across any, please let me know.

The purpose of the new design is to allow for new features I'll be adding soon.

Thanks,
Rod

I was about to ask: what did he do? what did he do? I'm not the most observant sort you know. But then, I started clicking on some strange little doodads and began to realize that Rod added some very cool features. (They could have been there all along, I suppose, but I just noticed them after Rod mentioned his efforts. :) )

Nice mods, Rod! :thumbs:

Take care,

Bacchus

Nice looking frontpage rod!

I do have to ask though, when is the "build a coolidor" page going to be up. It's been under construction since I joined.

Very Nice Bruddah! When I was looking around the CP home page stuff, found "Today is" and nothing...but clicked and drug after it, and the date appeared.. Looks like the font is either white or the same color tan that the page is... that's it so far. :)

Awesome job Bruddah Rod!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Aloha,

Wade

Looks good, and should be easier for new users to navigate. Nice job, Rod, have a cigar!! :D

Horse said:
Very Nice Bruddah! When I was looking around the CP home page stuff, found "Today is" and nothing...but clicked and drug after it, and the date appeared.. Looks like the font is either white or the same color tan that the page is... that's it so far. :)
You're right. Thanks for pointing this out. I have been testing it in Firefox and firefox displays it correctly. I'll work on this bug soon.

Rod said:
...firefox displays it correctly....
Ouch, that's gonna hurt in the morning. I would have tried it in FF, but I guess I got caught with the hand in the cookie jar ... been giving IE the run-through since SP2 rolled out.

Looks good, glad you posted about it as I usually just go straight into the forums and never see the front page.

AVB said:
Looks good, glad you posted about it as I usually just go straight into the forums and never see the front page.
Me too, I'm like-what in the hell did they change?? Have to remember that forums isn't the first page of CP. :D :0

You guys should make the homepage your bookmark, and not the forums. We're going to be exporting more and more stuff to the homepage. Many new features are coming.

Rod