• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New extension of the Illusione brand!

H311oLHD

Hey guys, just saw that Dion released a maduro line of illusiones! Anyone seen these or tried one yet?!

These came out a while back I believe.

Illusione Maduro 88
Illusione Maduro 888
Illusione Maduro CG4
Illusione Maduro MJ12
Illusione Maduro HL

I have a several, but I don't remember smoking any though.

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' timestamp='1341199429' post='1099917']
They are one of my current favorites.
[/quote]

Agreed! Really enjoying the cg4's. Wkoti, add the "hl" to your list too.

There's the maduros, which I think started with the hl . . . but are the new Ultras an extension of the maduro line, or something different? I've had the Ultra mk, which is a peppery, potent little firecracker of a smoke, and the Ultra 88, which is really, really rich and smooth.

~Boar

And FYI, the box of Singulares for 2011 & 2012 is a split box, half with a corojo wrapper and half with a wrapper. They were supposed to be out by now. I'm waiting with bated breath.

I have smoked a couple of the HL maduros and an 888 maduro. I love the HLs and the 888 was pretty good.

Ken

I love the ultra mk...the ultra corona double isn't as strong but more balanced.

The hl and 888 maduros i've had were excellent.

Never had an ECCJ but I hear great things. I've generally enjoyed all the Illusiones I've had

Around 6 months back I bought two MJ12's, the silver foil wrapped sticks. When I opened the first a couple of weeks back it was a maduro with the red band. When I talked to the B&M he said the entire box was maduro's. Nice mistake by Illusione, they were great smokes and the box is gone.

The MJ12 maduro kicked my ass. I had to go outside for some fresh air!

The 2011 and 2012 editions of the Illusione Singularé have begun shipping as of Friday, July 13, according to a tweet from Dion Giolito, owner of Illusione Cigars. Earlier, a retailer and a source within the company mentioned the cigars were slated to begin shipping next week.