• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New extension of the Illusione brand!

Around 6 months back I bought two MJ12's, the silver foil wrapped sticks. When I opened the first a couple of weeks back it was a maduro with the red band. When I talked to the B&M he said the entire box was maduro's. Nice mistake by Illusione, they were great smokes and the box is gone.
The maduro MJ12s are wrapped in gold foil, aren't they?

I tried the maduro, but they don't do it for me. I like the original white labels. Are the Ultras easy to find and different from the maduro? I may have to find a few of those if so.

Around 6 months back I bought two MJ12's, the silver foil wrapped sticks. When I opened the first a couple of weeks back it was a maduro with the red band. When I talked to the B&M he said the entire box was maduro's. Nice mistake by Illusione, they were great smokes and the box is gone.
The maduro MJ12s are wrapped in gold foil, aren't they?

I tried the maduro, but they don't do it for me. I like the original white labels. Are the Ultras easy to find and different from the maduro? I may have to find a few of those if so.

No it is silver foil and the Ultras were hard to find but I got mine locally at Federal Cigar in plaistow NH you may want to look there. You can buy off there website.

Illusione Cruzado Domenicos Extra!

Maduro MJ12s have a black foil wrapper!

Edit to add - The Cruzado Domenicos Extra is a blend of the new Cruzado line and the old, normal Illusione line. If anyone has any of the Illusione Cruzado Domenicos, drop me a line, I would like to try one.

I must be imagining a gold paper because I haven't had a Cruzado in quite a while. I remember the MJ12 maduro in black paper now. :/

http://www.halfwheel.com/news-dion-giolito-hints-particulares-black-box/

Illusione-Facebook-banner-July-2012.jpg

and this...

http://www.halfwheel.com/news-illusione-nears-shipping-singluare/

I must be imagining a gold paper because I haven't had a Cruzado in quite a while. I remember the MJ12 maduro in black paper now. :/

Maybe you're not imagining the gold foil, maybe it was sitting next to all the rest, because it does exist, you just didn't smoke it!

I think that my local B&M had what I think was a no.4? If anyone knows differently let me know but it was boxed pressed and really good! if anyone knows anything more let me know.

Whats the deal with singulares? Anyone try one yet of either? Im thinking about pulling the trigger on a box, but they aint be cheap. Lol