• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New here, old everywhere else

woah, you've been smoking longer than I have been alive ...

cool.

:thumbs:

welcome to the site dude.

Welcome aboard SIR!!!!!

This place is great!!

I just sold my hot rod this past summer. It was a 1985 Chevy s-10 with a vette block that ended up a 355ci 350 turbo and the stock 4cyl 4 speed rear end that was runing mid 12s right out of the garage. Whish I had not sold it but that is the big garage I plan on turning into my cigar and pinball haven. I'm the only male in the house and I need some place to hide for 1 week out of the month.

Brgds,
STYX

*PB Salutes you*

Welcome aboard AVB!! :p

I want to see Pics of that Pontiragg man

I love Pontiacs, Had a 75 Grand LeMans that I had a lot of fun in, and some years prior I had a 67 Tempest that I dated with, so we KNOW I had good times in it :p

I am a HUGE fan of stereo's. I have a setup in my car that I am VERY proud of and I could talk about cigars and subwoofers all day long. I am a fan of scotch but my love is cognac, I can and do talk scotch sometimes though. Nice to see another stereo freak around. Sounds like you'll be a great addition to this board. I hope to see you around!!!

phil

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I hope I can contribute in the near future.

Howdy and welcome to CP. I'm not sure I can take all these Jar Heads in one place...... :D :thumbs: :p
J/K, you'll enjoy this as your new home as we all do. :)

WOW! If I had known the Army had Cigar Connoisseurs I might never have joined the Corps! :D

sempr fi, avb and welcome.
we too are "always faithfull" to our CP brothers.
i'm glad to see you become one. we can use all
the current and ex armed forces we can get. you
guys all have my utmost respect.

SALUTE!!

todd

Hi and welcome, AVB!

Being a new member myself, I know how it feels! Haven't gotten in the scotch stuff yet (but I can learn!).

Former Navy now Army Guardsman myself. I have over 20 in so by the time I'm 60, I can draw retirement just like you!

I'm also into "musclecars". My favorite is a 1970 Boss 302 but had to settle for a 1972 Pantera. Good luck, Semper Fi, and welcome aboard!

AVB:

Just got back from the Richmond Herf and saw your thread. Welcome aboard!

Take care, Bacchus