• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Humi Pics

JBL11183

Lurker
Lately I have been talking about getting a new and larger humidor. I was thinking about the possibility of a vino-temp or maybe a cooler-dor. My girlfriend had overheard me a few times talking about it and surprised with this. She also picked up the Boveda Packet holder on the top, a box of Boveda Humidi-paks, digital hygrometer, one of the Opus tins and one of the Opus xXx!!! A little smaller then I would have gotten but NOT BAD, especially since she knows little to nothing about cigars or humidors. She picked the CAO LX2 because the color matched my bed room, the store owner helped with the accessories, and being my girlfreind for the last year she has learned that you can't go wrong with and Opus X!

DSC00139.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00134.jpg

DSC00135.jpg

Terrible, way too many Opus in there.. I will send you all of my Acid's for them, add some color to that humi.. :)

Looks great !!

Wow!! Great gifts, very cool. I tried an LX2 the other night and it was pretty good, but it's no Opus...;)

Very Nice! Girlfriend and Humi in that order. You do have 1 too many Paddy 80th's though. You can send one to the address in my profile, and I'll take care of the humidor police for you. They own me one...