• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Illusione Releases

Not if Barry or Jason beat you to it. The lot of you are illusione whores! :p

They do look good though.

I miss having a good shop in my town. I'd end up driving 2 hours to chase these down at a B&M.

They're all good, but I just don't think you can beat a Rothchilde!

Jonesy said:
They're all good, but I just don't think you can beat a Rothchilde!
I have not bought any Illusione since the Rothchilde.

Looks like a good time to revisit with these new releases. 

I'm certainly excited about the eccj 20th, but we'll see what kind of availability there is.  IIRC, there was really only one US vendor that got them last time, and it's a vendor that's pulled a tremendous amount of asshattery on Cigar Pass. 

The Fume D'Amour Lagunas (petite corona) has me somewhat intrigued, as does the Singulare 2014.

Anyone have any thoughts on the Gigantes yet?  I wasn't able to get any at the recent Illusione event in Pensacola, but I did score a single ~e~ that may need to burn soon.

I have not tried these, yet. I'm always looking for a nice Petit Corona to add to my rotation. That Lagunas (4-1/4 X 42) will be the one I try first.
Have loved every Petit Dion has released. MK Ultra is a little flavor bomb.

The eccj 20th cigars look great!  Got a sample but haven't tried it yet.

The Fume d'Amour is awesome!  Tried the Viejos (robusto) and the Lagunas (petit corona).  Tastes like the Epernay line but with a little more roundness, depth, and strength.

MadMonk - I think you will like that Lagunas.  Not powerful like the MK Ultra but more complex and refined.

mjolnir01 - That Illusione "e"  event-only cigar is the bomb!  I wish they made more of them.

By the way, I am releasing an Illusione single store exclusive cigar in September.  Will post a thread soon.

Aloha!  Marvin

Anyone know who will be carrying the 20th Anniversary smokes? The 15th were stellar.

Fume d'amor is getting some rave reviews.  Illusione's website is now showing the Singulare 2014- the Annunaki.

Eric-- I'm keeping an ear out for the 20ths.  If I get any leads, I'll post in this thread.

I will definitely have the ECCJs for sale.  Expecting release in November.