• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

blair

It just occurred to me that I never had a welcome thread when I joined.

Hi my name is Blair. I'm very happy to be here and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. I am an electrical engineer whose hobbies include fishing, hunting, cigar smoking, and snow skiing.

I am eager to learn from you long-term smokers and hopefully I can participate in some of the interesting conversations that take place here. This looks like a great and friendly place! :D

:sign: :sign: :sign:

---------------------
Editing
---------------------
I'm adding this disclaimer because I want to make sure that people knew that this was a joke (see the little yellow men holding "baaaaaaaaaa!" signs). I was trying to write a stereotypical (satire) welcome thread for three reasons: 1) I was bored, "lonely, and looking for some attention" (wording compliments of Joe.M :D ), 2) Threads have been so serious lately and there is a need for some comic relief (albeit, not very funny I'm afraid), and 3) I never got a welcome thread! :D

hmm... your on the ball.

Better late than never, I guess

Addy in profile! (that good enough for ya SD?)

glad ta have ya dude.
welcome to the site.

:thumbs:

when you post an addy let me know.
:sign:
I would also reccomend joining a pass or trading w/ a few dudes here.

also, addy in profile :D

I think Blair is lonely and looking for some attention! Maybe a puppy or sumthin' ? :p ;)

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
when you post an addy let me know.
Good point.

--ADDY IN PROFILE--

feel free to send me my newbie package! :D :sign:

did someone say they needed a new member??

you should get that checked out.

JOE.M. said:
I think Blair is lonely and looking for some attention! Maybe a puppy or sumthin' ? :p ;)
I would indeed like to have a new puppy :love: . (would you mind putting one in the next pass for me?) :D :sign:

"Welcome to CigarPass {insert name here}. I'm sure you'll find this to be a great group of people here."*

(Canned "welcome" statement #4).

Be sure to discuss politics with mikedevilsfan if you get a chance. I think he might be a conservative.

Acutally I need one more post to get to 150 so I can have the three little blue squares under my name.

Yup, just like a Navy man, late as hell..... :D
Addy in profile.... :p :thumbs: :D
Glad to have you here.