• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New members

Just a reminder that punctuation, capitalization, and grammar is an important function of CP!
Now whuus being a DICK whut you dont like having to figer out what people mean when they fale to use punxchewation and spelchek when they introduus themself sumtimes i wonder whut these peeple do for a living that they never lernd i mean its realy hard to understand when they just keep going on and on and on without ever using a period or commer or nuthin its like they have there own spelchek thingy or sumpin oh well hav a nise day

eye honestly dont know what this thread is aboot all eye know is this is a kewl place to be and talk bout smokes n stuff and stuff n stuff one thing is did noticed is that elephants and china have aloot in common one being that they are both large in size i alao enjoy coffee just as much i enjoy tea but steaking eating with chopsticks is fun too.

Don't know why, but every time I see someone type 'prolly' instead of 'probably' it makes me want to access firearms..... Yeah, two less letters to type....boy, that makes sense. Ugh.....

And as far as punctuation and paying attention, keep in mind that it's one thing to help Uncle Jack, off the horse, versus help uncle jack off the horse.....😄

Don't know why, but every time I see someone type 'prolly' instead of 'probably' it makes me want to access firearms..... Yeah, two less letters to type....boy, that makes sense. Ugh.....

And as far as punctuation and paying attention, keep in mind that it's one thing to help Uncle Jack, off the horse, versus help uncle jack off the horse.....😄
When I read something written by someone who doesn't use punctuation, or capitalization, I can't help but wonder what the person does for a living?:)