• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New members

@vintage smoker @SouthSideBulkyBoy @Rope a Dope @TaddyMike @blankfacegrunt @Nikon_Assasin @curkan @carter89 @gawithhoggarth @acefred @Atl49er @D.B. Cheeseman @Saxon9075

Hi, guys! So, I just started going down the row and tagging folks from the "Welcome" forum to come have a look-see at this thread until I got bored of skipping back and forth between pages. Don't take it personally if you feel this does not (or maybe, does?) apply to you.

For the newbs: Live. Laugh. Love. All that stuff. Also, please just do your best to make your sentences readable. There are very few rules -- written and unwritten -- here, but they are respected by all members. The written rules are pretty obvious; they are written in big red letters at the top of the forums, and in sticky threads. I mentioned there are some unwritten rules, and they are mostly easy enough to figure out with a little bit of reading and research on the forums. If you happen to step afoul of one in your travels, don't be defensive if called on it. Learn and carry on. Interact. Post what you are smoking each day. Ask good questions. Provide knowledgeable answers. Bust Hayden's balls every so often. Join the family. How you react to constructive criticism will really help define your character here. CigarP Ass has been around nigh 20 years now. In that time, many, many keyboard warriors have waged one-man wars against the Forum because they felt this place needed to assimilate to their online persona, rather than following the rules of the house whose doorway they voluntarily stepped through. It's been 20 years. No one has won yet. You won't be the first. Just have fun here!

Wow, that got a bit heavier than I initially intended for it to. Where did that darkness come from? Sorry. I had visions of Mid-Engine Monsters running through my head (search is your friend). Anyway, remember:

1) Interact
2) Follow the rules (spelling and grammar are a big thing)
3) Bust Hayden's balls occasionally

Welcome to CigarP Ass, my new friends. I hope that you stick around and we all get to know each other. Take advantage of the Newbie Trade, and if can, definitely join in the v-herf on Saturday nights starting at 8:00 PM EST. You won't regret it! Ok, you probably will, but you will probably also come back again next week. :p

But if you actually say, “prolly”, is is still a problem? Kinda like “ain’t”, or “hafta”. I can go on, if needed.

Y’all proper speakin folks have us at an advantage. You care and we clearly don’t! 😉

Hillbilly’s jus sayin!

Floyd T
As a ridge runner, I second that!

@vintage smoker @SouthSideBulkyBoy @Rope a Dope @TaddyMike @blankfacegrunt @Nikon_Assasin @curkan @carter89 @gawithhoggarth @acefred @Atl49er @D.B. Cheeseman @Saxon9075

Hi, guys! So, I just started going down the row and tagging folks from the "Welcome" forum to come have a look-see at this thread until I got bored of skipping back and forth between pages. Don't take it personally if you feel this does not (or maybe, does?) apply to you.

For the newbs: Live. Laugh. Love. All that stuff. Also, please just do your best to make your sentences readable. There are very few rules -- written and unwritten -- here, but they are respected by all members. The written rules are pretty obvious; they are written in big red letters at the top of the forums, and in sticky threads. I mentioned there are some unwritten rules, and they are mostly easy enough to figure out with a little bit of reading and research on the forums. If you happen to step afoul of one in your travels, don't be defensive if called on it. Learn and carry on. Interact. Post what you are smoking each day. Ask good questions. Provide knowledgeable answers. Bust Hayden's balls every so often. Join the family. How you react to constructive criticism will really help define your character here. CigarP Ass has been around nigh 20 years now. In that time, many, many keyboard warriors have waged one-man wars against the Forum because they felt this place needed to assimilate to their online persona, rather than following the rules of the house whose doorway they voluntarily stepped through. It's been 20 years. No one has won yet. You won't be the first. Just have fun here!

Wow, that got a bit heavier than I initially intended for it to. Where did that darkness come from? Sorry. I had visions of Mid-Engine Monsters running through my head (search is your friend). Anyway, remember:

1) Interact

Welcome to CigarP Ass, my new friends. I hope that you stick around and we all get to know each other. Take advantage of the Newbie Trade, and if can, definitely join in the v-herf on Saturday nights starting at 8:00 PM EST. You won't regret it! Ok, you probably will, but you will probably also come back again next week. :p
That was very eloquently put Nick! I stepped on my dick quit well when I joined, simply because I hadn't read enough to know that this place is literally like a huge family. Or maybe it was because there were a bunch of meanies here back then?:)

To the noobs ...... conduct yourself as if you have just walked into the living room of a huge family; because you have. Introduce your self, listen, chime in when appropriate, don't talk/type like you never made it past the third grade, and most of all ......... show respect.

I just had to Google Ridge Runner.
It's like a hillbilly but not quite.:)

ETA: I was never really aware of a formal definition of "Ridge Runner". And now that I have seen it, I can't call myself that any more because I am not from the south and I was never a farmer.

I guess I am a western Pa. hill-jack?

Last edited:
This thread should not only be pinned, but should be required reading prior to being allowed to make your first post.:)

Well said Kann.I am Happy to be here on this forum.I always try my best to follow rules at all times.My downfall spelling and grammar.But I will always try my best.My interactions with CP and it's members have been awsome thus far.I am the type that loves the Joking and humor.I quickly found out this is my kind a forum.Have a great Day all CP members Aloha from the Island's

Well said Kann.I am Happy to be here on this forum.I always try my best to follow rules at all times.My downfall spelling and grammar.But I will always try my best.My interactions with CP and it's members have been awsome thus far.I am the type that loves the Joking and humor.I quickly found out this is my kind a forum.Have a great Day all CP members Aloha from the Island's
OK add to it a space after a punctuation mark! Mahalo

1) Interact

CPPD from Deputy @kann you can show me 10-41.

Central is clear, showing 10-41 at 1021. Have a safe shift.

Two spaces to be punctuationally correct.:)

I'm curious how this can happen? Speech to text automatically inserts the spaces? Maybe the space bar is broken on all of his/her devices?
Actually, it changed or something at some point. I don't know the details (clearly!) but one space is acceptable.