• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New members

This article explains why I didn't know about the change. It happened mid-20th century.:confused:

Link

Two spaces to be punctuationally correct.:)

I'm curious how this can happen? Speech to text automatically inserts the spaces? Maybe the space bar is broken on all of his/her devices?
Actually, it changed or something at some point. I don't know the details (clearly!) but one space is acceptable.

Correct, Justin. I made a gallant attempt to die upon the hill of outdated knowledge writing my senior thesis many beers ago. It took conscious effort to use only one space, and had to go back and make many corrections many, many times. I still do two spaces in everyday writings, though, like email and forums and such. I don't know about MLA, but I know that APA and the God-forsaken Turabian/Chicago styles all go with a single space, now.

CPPD from Deputy @kann you can show me 10-41.

Central is clear, showing 10-41 at 1021. Have a safe shift.

Roger. Out.

Proper grammar can get you laid🤣.
This is from a dating site my lovely girlfriend, a high school english literature teacher, was on before we met. She asks the class if they too picture a 400lb man on a tricycle.

Attachments

• 20220316_125243.jpg
    20220316_125243.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 27
I'm going to add the classic, read more post less! It seems like we have new folks on here that don't get how Cigar Pass works, The haven't read the red highlighted message when you join CP. We are a self monitored forum. If you don't like the way we operate, there are plenty of other cigar forums. We are the friendliest as it says, if you abide by our rules.

I'm going to add the classic, read more post less! It seems like we have new folks on here that don't get how Cigar Pass works, The haven't read the red highlighted message when you join CP. We are a self monitored forum. If you don't like the way we operate, there are plenty of other cigar forums. We are the friendliest as it says, if you abide by our rules.
Tony, you should take this one step further and provide a list of the other cigar forums where people can go to sell rare Cuban cigars to people who don't know them, argue with the entire forum, post non-stop drivel, etc.

Or ..................................... maybe not.:)

Todd is a much nicer person than me, I would make new members check off a couple "I agree" boxes before they can post.

I had an almost irresistible urge to tell you to eat a dick! 😂