• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Pass?

Got an e-mail from MM. He received the box, so it's in his possession. He's having problems gatting on the BB to post.

NO BOX TODAY. I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED.
HOW COME THERE WAS NO ACTIVITY WITH THIS PASS FOR ALMOST A WEEK?? I THOUGHT IT WAS LOST IN THE GREAT ABISS THAT IS THE U.S.P.S.RICH

Got an e-mail from MM. He sent it out. Del. conf. # 0300 1290 0007 1269 7043. According to USPS website , pkg has been delivered to Rich at 1:13pm today. MM still couldn't get on BB, so he didn't post.

I RECIEVED THE BOX TODAY. CAN'T WAIT TO SMOKE ONE OF THESE BABIES. THE BOX IS ALREADY TO GO OUT FIRST THING IN THE MORNING. I WILL POST CONF.#WHEN BOX IS MAILED.
THANKS FOR LETTING ME PLAY.
RICH

THE BOX IS IN THE MAIL. CONF.# IS 03301290 0007 1269 7098.
MY PUTS ARE AN ARTURO FUENTE AND A C.A.O. GOLD
I LET IT BE A SUPRISE AS TO WHAT THEY ARE.
THANKS AGAIN FOR LETTING ME PLAYRICH

Alrighty Rich. Nice puts. Can't wait. Glad to have you onboard. BTW, shouldn't the first four numbers be 0300?

Well, I finally couldn't stand the wait any longer so I put on my old Hawaiian Shirt, broke out the Don Ho music and retired to the back yard with the AVO Anni.
Now the review...
As you all know this is a beautiful cigar But from the first puff you will realize that it bears no resemblance to any AVO you have ever had. As a matter of fact if it wasn't for the band you would think you were smoking a Feunte product, Great draw and lots of kick but none of the creaminess that you usually associate with AVO. I would say that the taste is more like a Don Carlos and on the strength scale it is similar to this also. I started this smoke with my favorite Port but at the half way point I switched to Canadian on the rocks and found this to be a much better match for this cigar. I noticed after the half way point a definite Peppery flavor which went very nicely with the Canadian.
The cigar burned very straight with a nice firm ash, It did make me slow down as I got to the last quarter as it smoked a bit hot at this point.
All in all a very nice smoke, and I would like Wolfman for a very nice evening...

Lost track of this pass, I'm next. Standing by to receive.(Edited by Shadow at 7:38 pm on Aug. 4, 2001)

Hey Shadow, if you haven't gotten it yet, you should by Monday. Also, thanks for the review Vern.

You are welcome my friend...Oh Bye the way..Devin just got bombed and you are next....Heh..Heh..Heh Ohhhh... Yaaaaa...