• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Pass?

Box showed up today. It looked like someone had taken a baseball bat to it. Everything inside was fine, no damage. I've replaced the box and it will be going out tomorrow to TexCigar. Confirmation #0300 1290 0007 1269 7104.Puts:
Romeo y Julietta Belicoso
Bauza Torp
Padron 3000
Flor de Oliva Maduro Toro

Nice puts Bill .I am glad to see that you don't follow the rules either,and that Todd is going to get back a great selection of smokes.

Vern, I've never been able to count correctly when it comes to passes and trades. :biggrin:

Vern, I've never been able to count correctly when it comes to passes and trades.  :biggrin: ####, I double-tapped this post!(Edited by Shadow at 4:00 pm on Aug. 8, 2001)

Got a hold of Tex. Unfortunately, he is out of town. Don't know when he's expected back. So, the box is currently sitting at his home. Can we say Murphy's Law?

E-mailed Tex to find out when he'll be back and when we can expect the pass to continue on its way. Waiting for reply.

The box arrived today safe. Not so sound. As people were taking the Avos out of the box the empty space in the box was not replaced with enough cigars or any peanuts to fill it up. Someone put in a cigar without a cello and it got pretty banged up in the shipping. Lots of cigar bits and pieces and one mauled stick. I moved in other cigars into the empty space in the box but the damage was done.
My puts are:
Partagas Serie S Perfecto
La Gloria Cubana Corona Gorda
Padron Churchill
Aristoff Black Maduro Churchill
Carlos III Poderoso
Victor Sinclair Bohemian Ginsburg
This box will go out Monday.
Peter

In the process of putting my puts in the existing ziplocks I noticed that some people put in cigars without cellos in ziplocks with other cigars that have cello. I put plastic wrap on those 2 bare cigars. I am sorry to report that one cigar is ruined. It is split down one side, where it apparantly rubbed against another cigar with a cello wrapper. Each cigar should be in a cello wrapper or in plastic wrap.
Peter

I'm glad this thing is finally on the road again. Nice puts Pepe. Also, thanks for taking care of things with the pass. Good way to stay on top of things. Mahalo much.

Box left Ft. Lauderdale today.
Conf # 0300 1290 0007 1269 7128 & insured.
Heads up Jerry.
Peter

Uh oh! I think I've participated in too many passes. I have a new mailman. When I asked him if the other guy was on vaction, he said no, he's just doing a different route now. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

The pass is at least in my city now. The mail lady would not leave on my porch because I needed to sign for it. I will gather from the post office in the a.m. And post confirmation number ASAP.....hopefully in the morning...Danke Schoen....JerryG

Gil- Tag, you're it! Confirmation number:
0300 1290 0007 1269 7135; insuredPuts:
Bucanero Corona
AF Double Chateau Fuente
Por Larranaga Toro
Onyx 650Thanks for letting me play.JerryG.

Nice puts Jerry. Great turnaround time. Thanks for playing. My mouth's beginning to water, since we're approaching the end of the pass.