• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Pass?

Hey!! Triffle and Pepe are on and the same. So, now we're back to seven. Only ten people and I can't get the numbers right. And you thought the reason for the ten member max was because of the amount of sticks in the box. It's because I can't count any higher.:)

Wolfman in that case Vern is gone!!!!
Just kidding Vern :biggrin:

if there is still time, i'd like to get in. sending my snailer and phone number over the messenger.

Boy . I don't check out this bulletin board for two days and when I check in I find you guys dissin me . Gil you can get back to countin them prarie dogs and by the way guys the bag worked ,I am all calmed down now an the Doc sez all I got to do is think happy thoughts. OOOMMMMMMMM OOOMMMMM OOOMMMM

With Mayhem VI and Rich, that makes nine. Only one more to go. Someone wanna check my math? LOL:) Tim, I need your snailer bud.

JerryG makes 10. Jerry send me your snailer also. Box will go out on Monday or Tuesday. I'll post the ordr as soon as I get all the snailers.

Now I'm really confused. These are the names that I have. In no particular order: Tim Hampton, GilV, Rich, JerryG, Mayhem VI, Shadow, Texcigar, Vern and Pepe. This means we have nine members with room for one more. Next one to send me their snailer is in. Trust me, once I get all ten names, things will go a lot smoother. I just don't know how to count.:)

Just came out of my trance and thought I would check in. according to my count nine is the number you are at right now but I got a Great idea ....you could just put that poor ole lonely AVO in the My Personal Best cigar pass that is due to land at your door any day now and then you could start this pass...wcha think . I'll just go back to my therapy now

That could work, but still waiting on Tim's addy. If I don't get it any day soon, we'll be down to eight again. I guess everyone else out there either don't want or already has the Avo 75s. Giving Tim a coupla more days. Yo, Tim!!!! You out there?!?!?!?

Count me in I love AVO CIgars they are really great and leave you feeling mellow all evening.

Alrighty, Maduroman. With you that makes ten. Or at least, ten if I get Tim's addy. Maduro, shoot me an e-mail with your addy. Hopefully, I can get this thing off in a coupla days.

Emailed Tim and got his Addy and passed it on to Wolfman. I found out that his reason for being late was a " Majior computer crash "(Edited by vern at 9:03 am on June 5, 2001)

Glad Tim got his computer back up. Thanks Vern. Well, I got Tim's addy, now all I need is Maduroman's and we're off. If this takes any longer, I won't be sending the pass off until next week, because I don't want to have the box sitting in a hot post office over the weekend. We'll see.

Update:Got everyone's addies.Since it's already Thu. and as mentioned I don't want the box to be sitting in a post office over the weekend, I'll be sending it off on Mon.All the rules (of which, there is none), mailing labels, confirmation forms, et.al. will be included.