• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Pass?

Allofus, you are absolutely correct! I hopefully will be able to do just that Saturday. In the meantime, let's cross out collective fingers in hopes the box shows up.

JerryG

JerryG...I see you need a receipt for $200.00. What date has to be on it? I may have one you can use. Let me know. If they're gonna rip you off, let's see if we can't get some money back anyway. :sign:

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Folks! Good News! According to USPS web site our pass box was received in Helotes, TX on October 26 :

"You entered 0300 1290 0007 1269 7135
Your item was delivered at 12:34pm on
October 26, 2001 in HELOTES, TX 78023. "

heads up Gil...maybe today, Saturday you will get the box.

Let's keep our collective fingers crossed.

JerryG

Folks! Good News! According to USPS web site our pass box was received in Helotes, TX on October 26 :

"You entered 0300 1290 0007 1269 7135
Your item was delivered at 12:34pm on
October 26, 2001 in HELOTES, TX 78023. "

heads up Gil...maybe today, Saturday you will get the box.

Let's keep our collective fingers crossed.

JerryG

Helotes, TX ? Hey Gil, isn't that a tad northwest of San Antoine? I've passed thru there several times over the years taking the scenic route to Camp Wood. I should make a trip over to make sure those smokes are ok huh :D

Probally should pack my deer rifle also..... ;) :cool:
Them Deer in your neck of the wood sure know how to mess up a front end of a car/truck. :lookup:

Thanks everyone for your help and support. I's good to see everyone stickong together and backing each other up. Double checked the USPS site and according to it (hope their webmasters are better than the regular postal workers) the box was delivered to Gil. Just sent him an e-mail to find out status. Since, Gil has been under the weather for a while, I won't rush him. Just wanna make sure, he has it and it's safe. Once again a big Mahalo Nui Loa to all of you.

That would be GREAT news, I was just getting ready to put together a mass gifting to you my friend. I will keep watching Just in case. :) :0 :) :0

Thanks Vern. :p Heard from Gil. :) He did receive the box...sort of. ??? So. it should be coming home soon. :D :D :D :D :D

Damn my friend,I almost hate to ask...What does sort of mean ? :thumbs: :sign: