• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Release-Buena Vista Cigars

Funny you mentioned that as I've cut one and took a draw or two and put it back in my 4 finger case to smoke the next day.

No improvement in the draw of the cigar, sadly.

Happy to say that Arnold's is working with me on this issue, great customer service!

I contacted a shop in Hollywood who was one of BV's biggest account holders last week. I asked if they had any BVs in stock, he stated that stock has been depleted since the ownership change! The also stated that the new rep in his area contacted him stating that they are indeed making a new EL line due out next year.

I also contacted Mo's cigars and he didn't have any left, but expected more next year when the new owners started shipping again.

You might want to buy out Arnold's stock while you can, Just to be safe of course! :p

Backslide said:
Thank you Arnold's
r600x600.jpg
Damn, I sure wish I could get my hands on more of these. I'm down to less than a box  :(

Backslide said:
Thank you Arnold's
r600x600.jpg
Damn, I sure wish I could get my hands on more of these. I'm down to less than a box  :(

You do know you suck bringing up this thread again :laugh: ...especially since you bombed me last year and included one of these. An incredible cigar that tickled every taste bud in my mouth perfectly!

But at least I can say I smoked one and for that I give you many thanks!

I never got the chance to try one. I kick myself now, seeing that the shop I worked had something like 20 boxes of them at one time. To bad for me, one of our customers loved them and bought them 3 to 4 boxes at a time tell they where gone.

I did hare a rumor that someone was going to make the cigars under a new company, but I have no proof and can't back it up with fact. I'll keep listening and report back if I hear anything new.

I've heard conflicting stories. 3 different ex BV account holders told me that they do indeed plan on coming back. Supposedly the company was bought out and they were reworking their marketing plan.

Backslide said:
I've heard conflicting stories. 3 different ex BV account holders told me that they do indeed plan on coming back. Supposedly the company was bought out and they were reworking their marketing plan.

Same thing I heard from one of my local B&M's. Again, at this point it's all rumor, nothing in stone. 

Straight from Buena Vista themselves:
https://www.facebook.com/BuenavistaCigars

Unless they post publicly otherwise, it appears they've shut down. I sure hope they sell the company - their cigars have so much potential.  They just need to market them better. 

Rod said:

Unless they post publicly otherwise, it appears they've shut down. I sure hope they sell the company - their cigars have so much potential.  They just need to market them better. 

That's the second place I checked after reading your opening post, the first being their website...which makes no mention of closing their doors. But did you see the date on that message on FB?....October 2, 2012.

Yet, this is just coming to light over the past week or so? Weird.

ironpeddler said:

That's the second place I checked after reading your opening post, the first being their website...which makes no mention of closing their doors. But did you see the date on that message on FB?....October 2, 2012.

Yet, this is just coming to light over the past week or so? Weird.

Gary I was just going to mention the same thing about the post date on FB!