• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Release-Buena Vista Cigars

Thanks Arnold's!

photo-3-2.jpg

I had one last weekend, and man was it plugged.

Not sure if anyone has ever had this problem with them before, but it was hard to enjoy this beautiful cigar.

Really?? Mine was a little, but it was my first cigar in a long time that I used a punch so I kind of chalked it up to that. I'll have to force myself to try another from the box with a straight cut to see if that makes a difference

Have you sampled any more Emo? When I log onto my PC, I'll be ordering another box from Arnolds.

Jason

I am going to have another tomorrow and will let you know. I've had two from the box of ten and both were plugged.

Well I'll have another one of these beauties tonight and see how it do!

It was still plugged, and I've all but given up on them.

Maybe I got a bad box....

83CCD5A9-A04C-4FCD-B750-30899D4390F4-7074-000008233F45BFAA.jpg

Icepick used to open them up, didn't work after shoving that thing through the cigar numerous times. :(

8B01E90F-8557-4279-9CEF-45D01F91A4E6-7074-00000823456052D6.jpg

EMO, I'd contact them and see what they can do for you. You could always talk to Arnold's as well.

I don't know what to say, you're the only person that I've heard of with plugged cigars from them.

20120829_192906.jpg

I've smoked 5 of them this week alone and have yet to have any issues.

Edit:

Your cigar looks super moist in the pic, what RH% are you running?

EMO, I'd contact them and see what they can do for you.

Good call, Jason.

FWIW, they are VERY responsive. I think their logo is pretty cool and thought they might have a shirt for sale. Inquired via the website and had an answer back from the factory and the US distributor.

No shirt but enjoyed the responses.

I should have posted my rH earlier, sorry guys, I run my coolidor between 62-65% rH which is dry to some.

The reason it looks wet, is because I had already attempted to draw through it and it was very plugged. (moist from lips)

I will contact them and let them know, because when they do draw well they taste great! :)