• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Stone release

denverdog

Not now chief, I’m in the F**kin zone.
She should be hitting stores this week or next. Get it before it is gone! Info

og2007.jpg

The 9th is no where to be found but the 10th is still around at a few places.

I think my neighbor picked up the last 5 bottles of 9th in Virginia for me. Of course I drank them all in one weekend thinking there would be more.

He is headed up this weekend so Ive got my fingers crossed. Im going to be a stingie little whore with them if he does bring some back.

I think my neighbor picked up the last 5 bottles of 9th in Virginia for me. Of course I drank them all in one weekend thinking there would be more.

He is headed up this weekend so Ive got my fingers crossed. Im going to be a stingie little whore with them if he does bring some back.
You drank 5 bombers of 10% ABV beer in a weekend? Dave this stuff is hard to find, your killin me!

You drank 5 bombers of 10% ABV beer in a weekend? Dave this stuff is hard to find, your killin me!

we had no problem getting until recently. Now they are all gone.

Just picked up some dogfish head 90 minute ipa. Probably my 3rd favorite beer.

I'm normally not a big fan of barley wines....but I have yet to drink any of Stone's offerings that weren't pleasing, so I might have to give it a shot when it hits the stores here in Indiana. :)

I'm normally not a big fan of barley wines....but I have yet to drink any of Stone's offerings that weren't pleasing, so I might have to give it a shot when it hits the stores here in Indiana. :)
Just got back from my local shop and this is in! I snagged two bombers and I think they were about $8 each so pretty typical. Good luck on your search!

Cracked this open last night and was not disappointed. Much more drinkable then most barely wines I have tasted. Big hops, malt, caramel and fruit masked the ABV which is 11.26% (don't be afraid). I am going to get a few more to rest for a while.

I picked up a couple bottles and I have to say that this beer needs to sit for about 6 months or more. I found it to be very choppy and hot. The flavors were very separated and somewhat out of balance.

Just got back from my local shop and this is in! I snagged two bombers and I think they were about $8 each so pretty typical. Good luck on your search!

I just found it for $5.99 per bottle. I take it this is a pretty good price on it?

We do not see the big Micro brewery stuff in Missouri. We are lucky to get Rogue and the one liquor store that carried them in KC gave them the axe so I can't even get a decent IPA let alone a Barley Wine. :(

At least I still have 3 bottles of SN Bigfoot BW from 2006 still.

Back