• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Stone release

Sounds good to me. In the meantime we could just use the beer forum and start a wants/gots thread. There you can basically post a list of what you have and what you are looking for in case someone is interested in the trade.

Sounds good to me. In the meantime we could just use the beer forum and start a wants/gots thread. There you can basically post a list of what you have and what you are looking for in case someone is interested in the trade.

Well Jonas... I aint got sh*t bro...!!! :blush:

Not only do I not have sh*t, I can't get shi*t around here either. Good thing we have one great microbrewery at least.

can anyone out west get fat tire amber ale?

It was actually one of the kegs we had at our wedding reception. It's ok, but definately not one of my favorites.
Yep most locals don't like it but it seems to be huge in other areas. I haven't had one in years.

you can round up all the unwanteds and send them east. They will be loved here!

yea, I am not a huge FT fan, but new belgium makes some great brews. I really like blue paddle.

Damn you Jonas... :love:
:laugh: Well I didn't want to enjoy it alone! Justin, David - Lets hear your thoughts once you have a chance to crack em open!

I cracked her open tonight and had the first pint with a nice New York wit a peppercorn port sauce alnong with a roasted squash risotto. Great mean and a great beer.

Had the second pint with a JdN Gran Consul Gran Reserva that I got from a fine BOTL.

Finished the night off with the remnants of a growler of Blackfoot River Xtreme Stout (local brewery) so I'm feeling well.

The Old Guardian wasn't quite what I expected, but was very good still. To me, it was surprisingly similar to an amber that they make locally here in Montana, but with a little more sophistication. It was really hoppy, but still smooth. There was some nice sweetness, like Jonas said, caramelly (is that a word?) but nothing overpowering. I didn't really pick up any of the fruit flavors, but it was very enjoyable. The finish was very smooth, again with just a touch of sweetness, perfect for my taste.

Overall this was something I really enjoyed, and if I stumbled across would get a case to sit for a while. Thanks Jonas for giving me the chance to try this.

Damn bro,
You got right to it huh! I think mine will get cracked open on Wednesday!

That was a great review Justin! :thumbs:
Sounds like you had a pretty damn good Saturday night!

Thanks!

Back