• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New to cigar pass

gr8smokes

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I want to first thank everyone for all the awesome information on this site! I have already learned a lot, and still have a ton more to learn from everyone. I have been smoking cigars for 3 years. I am 25, live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I have been smoking cigars like monticristo and fuente recently. I'm looking forward in exchanging information and chatting about cigars to broaden my knowledge
John
jazzguitar@hotmail.com

Welcome aboard, Gr8smokes! I think you will find that there are as many opinions as there are cigar smokers on this board, but everyone here will try to help!

Take care, Bacchus

welcome.gif
John!!

You've already found out that there are lots of knowledgeable people here!!

IMHO this is the BEST cigar BB on the net!!

Stick around, do some trades, get involved in a pass or two and check out the "Newbie Sampler Trade" thread in the Buy/Sell/Trade section!!

Howdy John and welcome to CP. A couple of my good budies that are in a rock band are from Pittsburgh (South Side), but they also learned thier lesson and moved down here to Sunny Florida..... :) :thumbs: :)

Welcome, from one John to another.

(alright, enough with the bathroom jokes, keep it moving) :D

This is one hellava board to be a member of. :thumbs:

Hey john welcome and thanks for the glowing review!

Take that email link out of your post, the spiders are gonna find it and bombard you with spam!

Welcome to CP. Now that you've found us you'll need to get a bigger humidor :)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. It's good to know there are people out there with such a strong interest for the best leaf in the world! Look forward in chatting with everyone.
gr8smokes