• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New to cubans

I did my own research on Jonny-o's a while back. A little searching around Google and various forums shows that they are pretty highly sought after. After I get some cubans in my humi, these will be my next mission. Habano or not, everyone agrees that they are great smokes.

He has some for sale now.

Johnny Os for sale

I did some searching on CP alone and found many reviews. Not a bad one to be found and They are actually spoken very highly of. Now I cant tell you if they are Cuban or not but I will snag some up the next time they come up for sale. :thumbs:

Yes really I think that is the best word I have for the taste. I opened the book of MRN and I see he also use the term tropical fruits abt the same cigar, so then we are at least two. I find this tropical oily taste easiesst to describe as Mongo :) But everyone has his own palate :D. A vey nice and balanced smoke this RYJ Exibicion No.4. Maybe the best RyJ on the marked!

Seriously, tho, a fruity smoke? I would like to sample for myself...who wants to trade a couple of these away???

The RYJ Exp #4 cabs used to be one of my go to smokes and can't say I ever got any fruity mango tastes but hey everyone's taste buds are a bit different. :p

Por Larranaga Petit Coronas are great. Can't go wrong with a Monte, especially a #2. You've gotten some good suggestions so far. I would look into samplers so you can find what suites your tastes.

By the way, I can't believe nobody's mentioned Johnny-O! Great smokes at great prices. You might want to let them age a bit, but it will be worth it!

These are what I would suggest as well. Por Larranaga's are cheap as well as tasty, and Johnny-O!'s are just fantastic.