• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New to the board

Welcome aboard Matt! We'll teach you everything you need to know. Just ask. Lets see to start you light the open end of the cigar ;) Just kiddding :D I lot of great people to bounce ideas off and to help you understand your new business.

Congrats, looking forward to having you around.

BenjieV :D

Hi ya matt,
Welcome. You have your own smoke shop! Wow. This ought to be fun! Well, friend, keep yer eyes peeled as this board has lots of nuggets to be gleaned. Where is your shop?

Thank you all one more time for the great welcome! Ive been reading a lot the last couple of days on this site, I have already learned so much!!! But you can never learn too much so ill be around for awhile... GREAT SITE THIS IS!
I saw a couple people ask if i was going to set up a web site,Ive thought a lot about doing so, But I still have to sit down with someone and go over it. I want to make sure it will be worth it,but i think iam going to do so.

Scott Bushey - The shop is located in Michigan, city of plymouth. Its a smoke shop thats like a little party store in a way. and of course has a little but nice size walk in humidor. ;)
The place is great for me to start out in,cant wait till i get in there.

-matt