• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New to this

Took a bit longer than I anticipated to get this out to you, but it went out today.

UPS Tracking #: 1ZW021570302651864

Thanks again Jeff can't wait for the package to arrive. Maybe I will be over this bronchitis before the package makes it.

Bronchitis is not fun. Hope you get feeling better soon.

Jeff, sorry I'm getting to this thread a little late... Abita is a brewery located in Abita Springs, LA, so you should be able to get their beers. Check out their Abbey Ale and Turbodog.

Jeff, sorry I'm getting to this thread a little late... Abita is a brewery located in Abita Springs, LA, so you should be able to get their beers. Check out their Abbey Ale and Turbodog.

Tried an Abita Amber today not bad but seemed a little watered down.

Not sure what is distributed in your area but look for Sweetwater, Terripan, Boulevard, Schlafly's, Rahr, and St. Arnold's

A very very nice package arrived from Jeff today with an excellent selection of beer and cigars to go with them (just don't know what to pair with what). Jeff you went overboard, thanks again man.

Just wanted to make sure that you got some good brews from the left coast. Not sure about the cigar pairings, as I can't remember what I enclosed in the package... :(