• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Unique Costa Rica cigars

cristiCR

Costa Rican handmade cigars with unique tobacco, Habano variety produced in the area of Santa Marta de Puriscal, San José
Due to its origin and the growing tobacco method in the sun, it obtains its particular characteristics, leaves maturation gives an unique range of aromas, texture and flavor... .
by Don José Cigars

campo.pngKalavera.jpegKalavera.JPG

Hi Cristi!
What’s your affiliation with the company?

If you want to hang out and push these as a vendor, slide over to the Introduction Forum and tell us as much as possible about yourself. People here tend to see right through any Bullshit.

Then post on the Retailers Forum, since that seems where you will belong.

Hi Cristi!
What’s your affiliation with the company?

If you want to hang out and push these as a vendor, slide over to the Introduction Forum and tell us as much as possible about yourself. People here tend to see right through any Bullshit.

Then post on the Retailers Forum, since that seems where you will belong.

She introduced herself in 2013, ya newb.

I want to know where I can get that same sweet haircut, as the model on those containers.

Their previous efforts have been reviewed. Search is your friend.

Huh! Would have bet my life when I clicked on her profile earlier that in addition to it saying “New Member” next to her avatar, that she joined today around 11:30 am and had only made one post. ??‍♂️

I didn’t go any further than that.

For the sake of Devils advocate, she did take the reviews in stride and said they would "prefect their blend". I wonder if maybe that's why she is back?

Just went on-line looking for these, only one vendor lists them, but that is all they show, no stock, no pricing. Nada, so they must be rare. Seems like a spot for CigSid to investigate.