• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Year Pass

You entered 0103 8555 7492 5126 6700

Your item arrived at 9:02 am on February 08, 2004 in ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87110. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

should be delivered to door today :thumbs:

Got word from roboref that all is well. :thumbs: This pass is back in action :D

Hoo Boy... back in action. :thumbs:

Way too early to start getting excited by this pass, got a few fellers ahead 'o me. ;)

Yes, the pass made it to Albuquerque safely and in excellent condition! I will moisturize the beads per Triple_d request, take my takes and put my puts and get the box rolling again. Now I just have to make my decisions! What to get??? Being new they all look excellent and then I want to put back some goods for you all to try!

Roboref

Ok Fellas,

I have made my play! The package was priority mailed at 4pm from Albuquerque to backslide 420 in Colorado Springs CO. The Delivery Confirmation # is:
0303 2460 0000 1355 3414

I took:

3. A. Fuente Double Chateau
5. VSG Belisco #1
9. H. Upmann Grande Maduro Tubos
20. Partagas Spanish Rosado Familia
29. Sherpa Mystic
34. Onyx Reserve #2 Beli

My Puts:

40. Padron Magnum Maduro 9X50
41. Padron 5000 5.5X56
42. Carlos Torana 1959 Exodus Robusto
43. La Gloria Cubana Churchill 7X50
44. Licenciados Wavell Natural 5X50
45. Perdomo Cantero

I also included a CAO La'Anniversaire for Triple_D. I hope these are acceptable and someone will enjoy these smokes. I had not heard of the Licenciados before but my dealer highly recomended it. This was daunting but fun! Hope everyone else ienjoys it as much as I did!
Roboref

Nice Play roboref :thumbs: Padron Magnum Maduro 9X50 sounds like one hell of a cigar. I don't think I've seen one of them before. Thanks for playing ;)

Excuse my interuption, since I'm not a player of this pass :D

Glad to see things are finally back on the right track- and the pass is moving along as it should! :)

I wish Triple_D and all his players a wonderful pass experience from here on out! :D

:thumbs: Toaster

I just want everyone to see that the new guys can have fun and hopefully make a successful pass. I almost bought another of the magnums. It is huge. I could not even zip the baggie closed it was sticking all the way out the end. It wouldn't fit in my humidor though. It must take 3 hours to smoke it. I think I will smoke the Partagas 1845 this weekend. I think it will be fun to see what other people take as the pass makes it's way around. Triple_D you had so many good cigars to choose from, I hope someday I will have that kind of variety. I hope the cigars are delivered by Friday. That is two days but it is only about 380 miles to Colorado Springs, but there is a big snow storm going on tonight between Albuquerque & the Springs. We will wish for Friday and surely it will be there no later than Monday, oops won't be Monday since that is a holiday.

Triple_D you had so many good cigars to choose from, I hope someday I will have that kind of variety
Stick around and you will before you know it ;)

I almost bought another of the magnums. It is huge. I could not even zip the baggie closed it was sticking all the way out the end. It wouldn't fit in my humidor though. It must take 3 hours to smoke it.
That's what I'm talking about :thumbs: 3 hours of sitting back with a cigar relaxing

won't be Monday since that is a holiday.
Lucky postal workers. I'll be delivering FedEx all day Monday :(

Website updated. Thanks Roboref for the retail prices listing (PM). I used the retail prices for those I couldn't find the MSRP for.

Track & Confirm update provided by the U.S. Postal Service, 02/13/04

Label Number: 0303 2460 0000 1355 3414

Service Type: Delivery Confirmation

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DELIVERED COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80922 02/13/04 2:09pm

ACCEPTANCE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87111 02/11/04 3:53pm

Yep Got the box today..... Everything looks great. Will update my puts/takes and tracking # when I ship it out. It looks like it will go out no later then Tuesday due to the holiday....... :thumbs:

I got to peek in box and see all the goodies but Now I have to get ready for work Damnit!!! :angry: Working alll night long!!!!

Put's
#50 Fuente Short Story paid $5.25
#49 Fuente Chateau Fuente paid $4.20
#46 Leon Jimenes Robusto De Luxe paid $7.45
#47 Punch Royal Coronation paid $4.90
#48 Chavon Robusto

Takes
#37 Oliva O
#36 Hoyo De Monterrey Excalibaur #2
#30 Sherpa Mystic

T40402151132590.jpg

Thank you Trip D This was really fun and can't wait for my next pass.

Does my Put's look ok to everyone?

Is it me?? Am I next? Heh Heh Heh! :p

Nice turn-around Backslide, but I'm thinking that your "Punch put" may be going for a shorter trip than the rest!! :D

BC

Nice picture ;) Thanks for participating :thumbs:

and yes Bat_Chief you're up

Bat_Chief said:
Is it me?? Am I next? Heh Heh Heh! :p

Nice turn-around Backslide, but I'm thinking that your "Punch put" may be going for a shorter trip than the rest!! :D

BC
Damn, how many passes are you getting at the same time?!?! heh