• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Year Pass

geldor1 said:
Everything happens for a reason, even if it doesn't feel like it at the time.
I dont think a more true, or more wiser statement can be made... I agree. It will all work out for the best in the end, just wait and see. :)

Guys,

I owe you all a HUGE apology.

I've been spending the past week and a half or so trying to put my life back into some semblance of order.

As a result, this pass along with several other things have not yet made it out of my house. I have made arrangements for my mother to drop all of this at the post office tomorrow, along with a box that is going straight to Triple_D, just a little thanks for his patience in all of this with the box going out late.

Again, very, very sorry!!!!

Shuji said:
Guys,

I've been spending the past week and a half or so trying to put my life back into some semblance of order.

As a result, this pass along with several other things have not yet made it out of my house. I have made arrangements for my mother to drop all of this at the post office tomorrow, along with a box that is going straight to Triple_D, just a little thanks for his patience in all of this with the box going out late.

Crap happens to us all, Just update with a DC# as soon as it goes out. If your mom doesn't get to it I'm almost positive you can print and pay for Priority Mail online and get a DC# with it.

Shuji- if for whatever reason this didn't go out already, LET ME KNOW... I'll drive over and pick it up from you and mail it out for you and Triple_D... :)

You should have my cell number, just give me a call, I'm only about an hour away.

:thumbs: Toaster

Somehow CP lost all my subscribed passes. I thought it was rather quiet this week on my e-mail???

Anyways, I will update the weblist on my site Sunday.

Shuji, as far as I am concerned, there is no need to apologize.

There are more important things in life than trading cigars. I for one would not care if this pass took 6 months to get to me, as long as Shuji can work out his problems.

Triple_D, don't worry, you'll get your cigars. Doesn't much matter in the grand scheme of things whether the pass goes out on this day or that. What matters is that we support our friend in his time of hardship.

Stay strong buddy, and keep us updated on what is going on, if you care to share with us.

Website updated. Its just a Pass.

We all need to remember that we have lives outside of CP.

Shuji, hang in there.

Lumberg said:
Shuji, as far as I am concerned, there is no need to apologize.

There are more important things in life than trading cigars. I for one would not care if this pass took 6 months to get to me, as long as Shuji can work out his problems.

Triple_D, don't worry, you'll get your cigars. Doesn't much matter in the grand scheme of things whether the pass goes out on this day or that. What matters is that we support our friend in his time of hardship.

Stay strong buddy, and keep us updated on what is going on, if you care to share with us.
I agree, but I thought a little company might do him some good :)

Shuji,

I am ready when it happens, just take care of yourself! Life can be cruel and unkind at times, so take your time and take care!

Roboref

I know times are tuff but I would like to get this thing back on the road asap. Toaster has offered to pick it up if needed.
Thanks

no disrespect to your situation but it's been 9 days of silence. If there is a problem need to fess up and work it out with Tripple_D; if not, need to get it shipped.

Shuji said:
Guys,

Shuji I hope every thing is ok.

Did your mom mail it yet.

I have PMed Triple_D about this now.

I am back in my house for the first time in over a week - that is all I will say about this. Cigars are loaded and ready to go, DC in the morning.