• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Years Beer Line Up?

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
So I am putting together a few brews (most of which came from SS :thumbs:) that my wife's cousin and I will be drinking tonight and I was wondering what others had lined up for tonight. I am also hitting the beer store to pick up a few more things for tonight.

The one beer on the list so far tonight provided by my wife's cousin is a Sam Adams "Utopia". Now I have never heard of this brew before till I Googled it and DAMN!

So two part Question what is your lineup for this evening (mine when finalized will be listed) and have you had a "Utopia" before?

Paul

Had a couple different vintages of Utopias, would never pay the money for one, but they're interesting. Quit drinking, so I'll be having a Gatorade probably. :)

I will be getting into my collection. Have a few to choose from. It will be great regardless. I will keep you posted.

Quit drinking, so I'll be having a Gatorade probably. :)

WHAT?! Thats cray cray for such a sick homebrewer...hope everything is ok Justin!

Mostly gonna be drinking some cocktails and scotch, but i have a bottle of ABT 12 and some Abyss '10 I'll probaby get into.

I started with a Dark Truth Stout, thanks Santa. Then a Bristol Imperial IPA. Gonna follow it up with a few from downstairs when the kids go down.

I am starting with a bottle of Allagash Odyssey from my SS. The reviews from BA have my mouth watering, I can't wait! I have not decided what will follow it, but I have ready some Moose Drool, Maui Coconut Porter, Alaskan Smoked Porter, Buried Hatched Stout and Old Rasputin.

Paul, I have not had the SA Utopia, but it sounds great.

Have a great New Year's Eve everyone!

Decisions, Decisions. This is going to be a good night, can't say the same about tomorrow though!

CIMG3324_zps463928c1.jpg

I am starting with a bottle of Allagash Odyssey from my SS. The reviews from BA have my mouth watering, I can't wait!

The Odyssey is GREAT! Very smooth and complex, but not overly sweet. It has flavors of chocolate, caramel, vanilla and some spice. There is a new flavor with every swallow.

Thanks Mike!

Quit drinking, so I'll be having a Gatorade probably. :)

WHAT?! Thats cray cray for such a sick homebrewer...hope everything is ok Justin!

Mostly gonna be drinking some cocktails and scotch, but i have a bottle of ABT 12 and some Abyss '10 I'll probaby get into.

Everything is great, actually miss brewing much more than drinking. Hope the new year treats you well.

Utopia rocks...especially when it's got some serious age on it. This is one beverage that was made to age and age and age. I pick up a bottle every now and then. Picked one up this year which cost me for 250 large. I've got a few bottles that have been sitting around for quite awhile now too. Definitely meant to be shared in a group.