• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newb Pass

Haven't seen Vengo in a bit. Hope everything is well brother!

I'm all good. I just PM'ed our host and I should be ready real soon.

Tom

This went out yesterday. The tracking is 0103 8555 7492 9454 5529. :thumbs:

When the box lands, can you please post the contents and bag numbers associated with the cigars? Thx,
-Emo

Well. it looks like this one is in the books!

I am pretty sure I know who won the contest, but I will wait until the pass is in Emo's hands before I make the "Offical Anouncment"

Thanks again for letting me in on this, and I look forward to my own pass one day.

Tim

Glad to see this is almost finally done!! Thanks again emo.
What were Vengo's puts/takes by the way?
When the box lands, can you please post the contents and bag numbers associated with the cigars? Thx,
-Emo

The pass landed Wednesday. It is sitting in my closet because I have a sick baby and had to put in overtime at the station. I will go through it tomorrow. :rolleyes:

I finally had a few minutes to sit down and go through the pass. Eveything looks great. There are a few cigars in there that I haven't tried yet, so I am kinda looking forward to going outside for a smoke now that the weather is nice enough to sit outside for a while. I want to thank everybody for being excellent passers. I would not have known that this was most peoples first pass. I hope everyone had a fun, made a new friend or two, and gained some knowledge and wisdom. I'll leave this in the open section for a couple more days to allow people time to post any last thoughts or questions.

Emo

Sounds like this pass went wonderful, I cant wait until I can join in on a pass

Was a great pass Emo! Next time I want in the middle or end as it was over too quick for me! :D You and everyone in the pass did a great job and hope everyone enjoys the smokes they got (I know I am!).

Thanks Emo and everyone else! See you next time! :D

What am I saying, we're on the boards every day...

...later taters!

Oh yeah, I forgot to say thanks to the knuckle head(s) who put cigars in the host bag. I'll make sure they are the first 2 cigars I burn down next. Also, who do I need to send these beads to? Got to be at leat a quarter pound of beads.

Emo

Emo,

First thanks a lot for letting me in. This was a blast, and IIRC you are also the winner of the contest, your prize will go out in a day or two.
The beads were mine, I think, but no worries on sending them back.

Later
Tim

Emo

Prize is on the way
DC# 0307 0200 0005 3746 8858

Tim

LMAO, the past few days has been faily busy for me. I get a package thinking it was MX's CP dues. LOL, well he proved me wrong. Funny thing is, I should have known better. Thanks for the prize! Was Vengo in on it?
Also, good thing I didn't I didn't toss out the box. I found three stow aways in the bottom. A Puerto Rican named Tattoo, a Scot by the name of Glenn Fiddich, and a Canuck the has a Royal Crown. Thanks!

The beads in the box were from MX. He has graciously donated them to CPI! Thank you!

I am going to send a PM to Rod to send this to the finished section. Whoot!