• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newb Pass

Yeah Baby!! A snow flurry covered package with about 20 layers of tape just arrived. But I have to be @ work in 28 minutes. So later tonight I'll start smokin...err I mean doing P/T.

Everything looks good except the box. I'll see what I can find for a new one.
Proposed T/P:

#2 Mayorga Toro Mad/#41 Saint Luis Rey Belicoso
#6 Montesino No.1/#42 AVO Domaine No. 10
#13 Monte Club Cabinet No. 40/ #43 Carlos Torano Reserva Selecta Churchill
#40 Tat Especials/#44 Padilla Miami 8&11 Belicoso

Lemme know if these look OK.

Vengo97...You ready?

Everything looks good except the box. I'll see what I can find for a new one.
Proposed T/P:

#2 Mayorga Toro Mad/#41 Saint Luis Rey Belicoso
#6 Montesino No.1/#42 AVO Domaine No. 10
#13 Monte Club Cabinet No. 40/ #43 Carlos Torano Reserva Selecta Churchill
#40 Tat Especials/#44 Padilla Miami 8&11 Belicoso

Lemme know if these look OK.

Vengo97...You ready?
:thumbs: :D

Box is packed and by the door. Just waiting on Tom's go ahead. So it'll go out today or tomorrow.

another one down, and another one down, and another one bites the dust.

wooo whooo

Hey guys, I had my paypal account hacked and got hit on over $3100 on my accounts. I think I have everything fixed, but I may be slow in responding. I can be reached on my cell at anytime. Please give me a call if I dont respond within 24 hours.

-E

Oh noes bro!!!! Keep in touch and don't let em get ya bro!!!!

Don

Hey guys, I had my paypal account hacked and got hit on over $3100 on my accounts. I think I have everything fixed, but I may be slow in responding. I can be reached on my cell at anytime. Please give me a call if I dont respond within 24 hours.

-E

Damn Emo! Sorry to hear about that! I'm having an issue with them as well, but nowhere near that amount.

Just checking in on the pass. Between the the Air Force and the Coast Guard aid programs I was able to get a check cut for the amount of cash taken from me. Paypal is going to reverse the charges. So that being said, everything should be cleared out in a week or so. Please email me at emodx at yahoo dot com w/ puts and takes until I am back on regularly.

-E

Glad to hear it is working out properly for you bro!!!

Don

I did get the pass, and am working on my P/T's I'll try to email you tonight, and get this thing off the ground tomorrow.

Thanks again

Glad it appears to be working out, Emo. That really sux!

Emo-good to hear that PP has tried to make things right. It was their security that failed I assume.
Anyway, is the pass done?

Anyone hear from Vengo? Looking forward to see the end of the pass so I can Oficcaly say that I have been in and completes not only my first pass, but a dram free, fun pass as well. Plus, I have a 5er prize pack that needs to be sent out.

Tim