• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newb Pass

Alrighty then! I went through the box and everything looks good. I put a good number of cigar baggies in there with some blank bands. You can write the number on the back of the band, that way the bands and the baggies can be used later if wanted. I also printed out a couple more pages for the T/P's, just in case and put them in a Priority Mail cardboard envelope to help keep it "neat". Box is all packed up and ready to ship out to Don tomorrow DC# 0103 8555 7492 6505 8904.

Thanks everyone and to you Emo for putting this together! Y'all stay warm, it's frickin cold 'round here tonight! :D

Greg

Alrighty then! I went through the box and everything looks good. I put a good number of cigar baggies in there with some blank bands. You can write the number on the back of the band, that way the bands and the baggies can be used later if wanted. I also printed out a couple more pages for the T/P's, just in case and put them in a Priority Mail cardboard envelope to help keep it "neat". Box is all packed up and ready to ship out to Don tomorrow DC# 0103 8555 7492 6505 8904.

Thanks everyone and to you Emo for putting this together! Y'all stay warm, it's frickin cold 'round here tonight! :D

Greg

Damn G! Talk about making sure the pass is better off after you receiving it. Great job man.

Received the pass today. :) Everything looks goos upon quick inspection! Will post my P's and T's in just a bit. have to run some errands atm!

Here's my proposed puts and takes

(T) 24 Oliva Serie G Churchill (P) Gurkha expedition robusto
(T) 30 AVO #2 (P) RP Edge corojo Toro
(T) 33 DPG legends (P) Comacho 1962 perfecto

Hope these are good. Thanks for letting me play!!!!

OK, got the pm back from Local669 and he is all set to recieve. Just waiting for work from emodx that everything is kosher :)

OK, got the pm back from Local669 and he is all set to recieve. Just waiting for work from emodx that everything is kosher :)
Looks good to me. :thumbs: Hope you had fun with the pass. :D Please post the numbers for your puts.

-E

Ahh, my bad bro.
(T) 24 Oliva Serie G Churchill (P) 36 Gurkha expedition torpedo
(T) 30 AVO #2 (P) 37 RP Edge corojo Toro
(T) 33 DPG legends (P) 38 Comacho 1962 perfecto

Thanks again for letting me play. :) Was a good time!

Edit: cause I found that my gurkha Epxedition is a torpedo, not just a robusto :) lol. So even better for the pass!

Current line up:

1. Consuegra 54 Mad.
2. Mayorga Toro Mad.
5. Montecristo Buena Fortuna Mad.
6. Montesino No. 1 Mad.
12. HdM Mag 46 '06(I)
13. Montecristo MX No. 40
23. CAO CX2
25. Don Peppin Garcia 601 (Blk) Robust
26. Don Pepin Garcia Black Label Perla
28. San Cristobal Clasico
31. RYJ Churchill Tubo
32. Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Super Gordo
34. Don Pepin Cuban Classic (Black Label)
35. Gurkha Master Select Connecticut Reserve
Gurkha Expedition Robusto
RP Edge Corojo Toro
Camacho 1962 Perfecto

It is fun bro!!! Get in on one!! hehe

On its way to you tomorrow Mark!
DC# 0103 8555 7491 7320 3595

THis is moving along pretty well.
I am glad that I am able to get my first pass under my belt.

Tim

Okay, recieved the pass today. Just got back from sons tournament so I didn't get a chance to open er up yet. Gonna do that now and post my puts and takes tonight or tommorow and ship em out.

OK

Contest update, we are at day 28 by my count....

Tim

Here goes

T #5: DPG 601 Black label
P #39:TATUAGE (Brown Label) Esprciales

T #26: MONTE BUENA FORTUNA MAD
P: #40: LITTO GOMEZ (small batch) Robusto

I will wait for emo's okay and then ship em off. Thank you all, I had a great time and hope everyone enjoyed as much as I did. Again Thanx

Here goes

T #5: DPG 601 Black label
P #39:TATUAGE (Brown Label) Esprciales

T #26: MONTE BUENA FORTUNA MAD
P: #40: LITTO GOMEZ (small batch) Robusto

I will wait for emo's okay and then ship em off. Thank you all, I had a great time and hope everyone enjoyed as much as I did. Again Thanx

Dammit, I was eyeballin' that 601. Nice puts though. Are those # right? When you get the green light, send that bitch to Ohio.

sorry take numbers are wrong, my bad I will edit when I get home from work... I put the number the cigar was as the take. Sorry for any inconviences.

Thank you for the headsup

Alright then got the green flag from the man. Packagae will go out tommorow morning. Thank you all and look foward to dealing with you all in the future.

The pass is now in the hands of the U.S. Postal service, DC# 0307 1790 0000 8810 7434. Had a blasts. Thank emo.