• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Box Pass

Good to see this thing is ready to go. Any potential puts/takes yet for the first recipient?

mingkou said:
Good to see this thing is ready to go. Any potential puts/takes yet for the first recipient?
[snapback]294160[/snapback]​

I know what I would be taking if I was first up! :thumbs: There are plenty of fine choices... can't wait to see what has been added (and subtracted) when it makes its way to KC!!

Box pass is in the mail!!
DC# 03051720000130330905
There is a sheet to write down your p's and t's(approved by me), bags in case you have naked sticks, and labels that are all in order w/ DC slips on them! any questons>?

I am the last to see if before it heads back to its owner - hey guys make sure your put plenty of OPUS, Pardons and such in as your puts :laugh:

cookie_1978 said:
I am the last to see if before it heads back to its owner - hey guys make sure your put plenty of OPUS, Pardons and such in as your puts :laugh:
[snapback]294197[/snapback]​

I've got a masterpiece selection of White Owls, Swisher Sweets, and a limited edition Backwoods that has some 7-11 donut frosting on it lined up just for you. :D

Here are my proposed P/T's:

Take:
1-Padilla Miami 8 & 11 Churchill
Put:
1-CAO Sopranos Soldier

Take:
2-RP Connecticut Robusto
Put:
2-RP Vibe Torpedo

Take:
3-Montecristo #3
Put:
3-Padron 5000

I have not seen the Padilla locally, but from what I have read it is about the same price as the Sopranos. If this is not the case, let me know and I will modify my list.

Nice puts/takes....that sopranos probably won't be in that box for too long.

I agree... nice puts/takes! :thumbs: Do we need to have this pass "moved to the next stage"?

Good deal - I will be on the lookout for it today. I will go ahead and print the label this morning. My last meeting today is at 1:00, so I should be able to turn it around this afternoon.

Travis - what was the weight on this thing when it left you?

it should get there tomarrow.
also, i'm still waiting for this thing to get moved!

T:#3, Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Torpedo
P:#28, Tatuaje Unico

T:#21, Montecristo Peruvian Fer De Lance
P:#29, La Flor Dominicana Ligero Oscuros 300

T:#23, 5 Vegas Gold Robusto
P:#30, Camacho Negro Robusto Larga

Edit: it isn't here yet, but when it is, these will be my moves, and I'll get it out ASAP.

christ0pher said:
T:#3, Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Torpedo
P:#28, Tatuaje Unico

T:#21, Montecristo Peruvian Fer De Lance
P:#29, La Flor Dominicana Ligero Oscuros 300

T:#23, 5 Vegas Gold Robusto
P:#30, Camacho Negro Robusto Larga

Edit: it isn't here yet, but when it is, these will be my moves, and I'll get it out ASAP.
[snapback]295652[/snapback]​

Darn... I was hoping the Patel Torpedo would make it to me! Oh well, there are plenty of fine smokes left! And, way to start this off -- keeping it moving!! :thumbs:

Got the pass in, it looks good. Made my puts/takes, it will go out on Monday!

BTW, I think there is a mislabel on that Monte Peruvian. It's an Especial No. 2 (says on wrap around cigar).

Thanks..boomer..(Brett) here it comes!