• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Box Pass

I was wondering after i sent out the pass if I put in a #2 or Fer De Lance. Sorry about that. At any rate, the price is the same for em, so i guess it doesn't matter. Sorry!

BoomerMan10 said:
Ready and waiting.
[snapback]297125[/snapback]​

Hey BoomerMan -- do you have an idea of your puts/takes? Don't mean to rush you, just trying to see what I will have to choose from plus what puts I will need to have ready.

Hey TJM...I am Boomerman10's roommate...would you have a problem with me participating in the pass when it gets here? I know he PM'd you about it at the beginning if I remember correctly. Just wanted to clear that up before the box got here that way its up and away that much quicker.

So, have the cigars made it to NW Missouri yet? :cool:

christ0pher said:
DC # 0305 1720 0001 3033 0882
[snapback]298415[/snapback]​

Has anyone else tried tracking this on usps.com? It shows up saying there is no record of the item. Maybe it's just an error in the website.

I would guess the box should come through today...in the afternoon. It may have landed on campus yesterday, but if it was late enough in the day it would have stayed at our Materials Distribution Center overnight before being delivered to our dorm.

If not today CERTAINLY tomorrow. If not tomorrow we may have a problem. ???

edited for redundancy

Jeff B. said:
christ0pher said:
DC # 0305 1720 0001 3033 0882
[snapback]298415[/snapback]​

Has anyone else tried tracking this on usps.com? It shows up saying there is no record of the item. Maybe it's just an error in the website.

I would guess the box should come through today...in the afternoon. It may have landed on campus yesterday, but if it was late enough in the day it would have stayed at our Materials Distribution Center overnight before being delivered to our dorm.

If not today CERTAINLY tomorrow. If not tomorrow we may have a problem. ???

edited for redundancy
[snapback]299343[/snapback]​

I've never seen a DC number have no info on it. The DC# is probably incorrect. I have had situations where the DC# indicates delivered and it doesn't reach the person's door for a few days after.

Well hopefully the number Christopher posted is wrong or something, or its just a tracking error.

Christopher, do you have any information for us?

Here are Boomerman10 and I's proposed P/Ts:

P: CAO Brazilia Samba
T: Don Lino Africa Kifaro

P: Diablo Caliente
T: Padron 5000

P: Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend Chimp
T: REO by Rocky Patel

P: Cuban Parejo Epicure
T: TTT Trinidad Corona

P: Ashton Aged Maduro #40
T: Perdomo Reserve Champagne X

Keep in mind these are P/Ts for TWO players.

Let us know if anyone has any problems with these!

Based on tjm5019 being BANNED, please count me OUT of this PASS. DrummerJohn if you get this pass, please ignore my name on the list, and just send it back to TJM5019 - thanks

Well, when it gets here today (well it should) I'm gonna hold onto it over the weekend and likely send it directly back to him.

Jeff B. said:
Well, when it gets here today (well it should) I'm gonna hold onto it over the weekend and likely send it directly back to him.
[snapback]300084[/snapback]​
I would hold on to it. I think he mave have an outstanding obligation here or on another board.

Our pass host has been banned.

Here is what I want to do. When the box gets here (today), I am going to hold onto it for at least the weekend. As soon as this guy gets his stuff cleared up and I can make some sort of contact with him via email to inform him that he will be getting his box back, I am going to send the box directly back to him. I think that's the best thing to do, like emo suggested. Sounds like this guy did nothing around here (including hosting this pass) but try to make a buck, and we need not support him in his efforts by completing this pass.

Would it be wrong to send the sticks to Smitty for the Troops? - TJM could have his own episode on "My name Earl" - KARMA - I am sure if there was a host bag he was going to ship those sticks to the troops

cookie_1978 said:
Would it be wrong to send the sticks to Smitty for the Troops? - TJM could have his own episode on "My name Earl" - KARMA - I am sure if there was a host bag he was going to ship those sticks to the troops
[snapback]300127[/snapback]​

I was going to suggest sending the box pass back in reverse order, so people could reclaim the sticks they put in the host bag, and optionally undo their puts/takes... but your suggestion sounds easier.

Send the box pass back to the host, send the "host bag" to the troops, and tell this guy to bugger off.