• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Box Pass

emodx said:
Jeff B. said:
Well, when it gets here today (well it should) I'm gonna hold onto it over the weekend and likely send it directly back to him.
[snapback]300084[/snapback]​
I would hold on to it. I think he mave have an outstanding obligation here or on another board.
[snapback]300088[/snapback]​

Guys - please hold on to the box for the time being until all of this mess is straightened out. More and more is coming out as time goes by and it's not easy to know all that's gone on in just a few hours. Let's please make sure TJM isn't benefiting from others by doing this box pass. A few days longer won't kill anyone..

BTW - in all fairness to those who were left holding the bag in this banning - you are cordially invited to join "Simple Pass II".

JHawk (MO)
mingkou (IL)
DrummerJohn (IN)
cookie_1978 (PA)
BP (PA)

...are the ones left I see left. Mingkou is already in Simple Pass II. I know BoomerMan10 is where the pass is now - you may join as well if you wish. I don't know who this "BP" is (whether he's a personal friend of TJM's or not). If he's directly connected to TJM I'd kindly ask that he take a sideline on this offer until all of this mess comes out in the wash...

I plan on holding the pass until I get further instructions from either ggiese, emodx, or another FOG. But, I didn't recieve the package today anyways boys. ??? Christ0pher...you sure that's the right DC#? USPS still doesn't list that number as a package at all...

ggiese - I would like to be included in the pass - name and addy is in my profile - if you need any addl' info, just let me know. thanks

tjm5019 said:
I read the pinned stuff about cigar passes, but i am still uncertain of one thing.  Is it proper to have a host bag?  From what i have read, some say it is ok and others are not.  I would like the persons in the BP as well as any other BOTL to comment on this.
Thanks guys
[snapback]288602[/snapback]​

Damn it - we should have known at this point ...

BoomerMan10 said:
I plan on holding the pass until I get further instructions from either ggiese, emodx, or another FOG.  But, I didn't recieve the package today anyways boys.  ???  Christ0pher...you sure that's the right DC#?  USPS still doesn't list that number as a package at all...
[snapback]300301[/snapback]​

Here ya go...... In my experience this means it was accepted aat the Post Office...... When it is delivered, it will say "delivered".... this is why I want to use UPS from now on....

Label/Receipt Number: 0305 1720 0001 3033 0882

Your item was accepted at 1:27 pm on March 10, 2006 in BARTLESVILLE, OK 74003. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

BkCloud114 said:
BoomerMan10 said:
I plan on holding the pass until I get further instructions from either ggiese, emodx, or another FOG. But, I didn't recieve the package today anyways boys. ??? Christ0pher...you sure that's the right DC#? USPS still doesn't list that number as a package at all...
[snapback]300301[/snapback]​

Here ya go...... In my experience this means it was accepted aat the Post Office...... When it is delivered, it will say "delivered".... this is why I want to use UPS from now on....

Label/Receipt Number: 0305 1720 0001 3033 0882

Your item was accepted at 1:27 pm on March 10, 2006 in BARTLESVILLE, OK 74003. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
[snapback]300692[/snapback]​

I think that is what it is supposed to mean as well. However, I ordered a $100 book not that long ago and it was "delivered" 3 days prior to when it showed up at my place. I called the post office the day D.C. said "delivered" and they also said that "delivered" means it was delivered to the target. The delivery time on the D.C. was 7:45 a.m., well before the mail carriers hit the streets in my area (and I leave for work at about 7:55 and it wasn't there). I filed a postal inspection claim and it showed up a few days later, which I don't think had anything to do with the postal inspection claim either simply because the delay was short and I never heard anything from the postal inspectors. USPS blows on ice.

Yea, I put a couple in the host bag too. the guy can have his pass back but no way in hell is he getting those sticks. send em to the troops or something.

i'm glad to see it has finally showed up in the system.. my experience with local p.o.=leaves much to be desired. :(

On Monday I received the pass (finally). Still holding onto it until I receive further directions.

You guys should send it in reverse and take you p/t's back. If you have smoked something replace it with something else. The last guy(first guy)should take a dump in the host bag and send it to TJM with our highest regards!

I like smoky's suggestion ...

Seriously, I think we should reverse the P/T's (I still have my takes) and send him exactly what he sent out. The host bag can go to the troops.

Emodx apparently had contact with person or persons who had been burned by this guy. I say we ask Emo what we should do - Emo is very fair in such matters.... :thumbs:

Afterwards - we string up the SOB... :angry:

and I really wanted to try that RP Vintage Torp..damn :p

but yeah, I still have all of my takes.

I haven't heard of any deals that tjm has backed out on due to his banning, so I think we're in the clear as far as liability to others. Now, it's up to you guys. One, I can ship it back to christopher, and all of us return our P/T's and take back our host bag sticks. Two, just return the pass to tjm, and give the bag to Cigars for Soldiers. Three, do the exact same thing, but instead donate host bag to CPI. Any other suggestions? Also, I'm on Spring Break this week, and the pass is sitting in my dorm room...locked up at the moment. Next time I will be able to get to it is Sunday the 26th.

I have a deal pending with Travis. It was shipped out on Friday, but since it is coming to Canada, there was no tracking number. He said he shipped it global priority which should be here no later than Friday this week (24th). I will keep you guys updated and I thank you for your help.

edit: damn spellcheck