• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie or anybody for that matter pass.

My daughter is more of a human than you will ever be, scumbag! Rod, hope you have the dustpan.

For the archives, this thread started here : Link

Anyone have pending/outstanding trades with this clown? Better request full contact information ASAP.

notreallynice.jpg

Henceforth I shall be known as "Mr. Not Really Nice"....... :laugh:
I had tears in my eyes when I saw this.

Tom, you did it this time...man this is so funny!

Brian

Edit to add: That pic and post on the special olympics is in such bad taste sinkingboat!...shame on you!

I've re-read the thread, and there is a very important take away in there, well said by a great BOTL:

I can assure you, if he had contacted an established member who would have advised him to run with a selection of sticks and let it be known that this established member would be assisting, this pass would be full by now.
And that, as they say, is that.

"The Troll"...... :laugh:

Read the article - I'm too optimistic. PM on it's way.
I did read most of the article. Optimism and naiveté are very different qualities. One is noble, one is not. Don't confuse them.

I'll read your PM and reply thoughtfully.

Regards - B.B.S.

Wow, my thread about starting a pass didn't get any pictures at all! I feel left out. :(

Half a Dozen things I'd like to get off my chest. Some pertain to this situation directly, other indirectly. Take it all with a grain of salt, it's late, I can't sleep (rough week), and this thread just chapped my a*s! ???

1. First thing FIRST - this steamboat guy is a real POS, the Special Olympics picture sealed his fate in my book and should have gotten him booted then and there. Did anyone really expect a different outcome considering all of the good advice he received in his previous post? I for one didn't and pretty much ignored this thread till now.

2. Lately I've been peplexed as to why do posts by asshats like this guy get 30 to 45 posts and posts about cigars reviews, cigar info, and other cigar lifestyle get sometimes as little as three or four responses? I know we protect our site but the beating of dead horses is getting a bit fetid.

3. In these horse beatings it seem that people who rarely post all of a sudden appear and post "yeah, what X said" and for the life of me I DON'T GET THAT. Seems to me that is just as circumspect and immature as some of the shenannagans by the asshats.

4. Cryptic responses. Say what you mean, double entendres and inuendos aside, especially when it is a serious topic. If you're going to post - post it! Call the bugger out or at least PM and acknowledge.

5. I really like it here, CP has allowed me to continue friendships and forge many more new ones. I feel like a BOTL and that I contribute.

6. I plan on co-hosting a pass very soon and asking many of you for advice and more importantly, listenening to it.

Just a few thoughts that I wanted to get off my chest, thank you for the opportunity. :thumbs: :D

Steamboat,

I'm going to give you the opportunity to apologize to all of the members you offended with your comments/posts.

Regards,
Rod

Half a Dozen things I'd like to get off my chest. Some pertain to this situation directly, other indirectly. Take it all with a grain of salt, it's late, I can't sleep (rough week), and this thread just chapped my a*s! ???

1. First thing FIRST - this steamboat guy is a real POS, the Special Olympics picture sealed his fate in my book and should have gotten him booted then and there. Did anyone really expect a different outcome considering all of the good advice he received in his previous post? I for one didn't and pretty much ignored this thread till now.

edit to add: I thought I was offended by the Special Olympics thing - my daughter, the light of my life is profoundly retarded. I wasn't really. If you or any of my Brothers had used it, I'd have been hurt, not offended.

2. Lately I've been peplexed as to why do posts by asshats like this guy get 30 to 45 posts and posts about cigars reviews, cigar info, and other cigar lifestyle get sometimes as little as three or four responses? I know we protect our site but the beating of dead horses is getting a bit fetid.

Its like a fight on the playground. All attention focuses on it.

3. In these horse beatings it seem that people who rarely post all of a sudden appear and post "yeah, what X said" and for the life of me I DON'T GET THAT. Seems to me that is just as circumspect and immature as some of the shenannagans by the asshats.

Go back and read a few from those rare posters. The good ones only post when they have value to add. True, some ARE leg humpers who can't resist a kick on the carcas.

4. Cryptic responses. Say what you mean, double entendres and inuendos aside, especially when it is a serious topic. If you're going to post - post it! Call the bugger out or at least PM and acknowledge.

That's Gary :laugh: - you get used to the style of communication. Used to piss me off to until I realized who the audience really is.

5. I really like it here, CP has allowed me to continue friendships and forge many more new ones. I feel like a BOTL and that I contribute.

You should stay, then. Occasionally, the trash needs dumping. Most of us involved used to play with our food as a kid. There is absolutely no reason why we can't have a little fun with an asshat.

6. I plan on co-hosting a pass very soon and asking many of you for advice and more importantly, listenening to it.

See you DO get it. Pizza face here didn't listen, even though he said he was. He was doomed the moment he used the 'big kids' comment.

Just a few thoughts that I wanted to get off my chest, thank you for the opportunity. :thumbs: :D

Steamboat,

I'm going to give you the opportunity to apologize to all of the members you offended with your comments/posts.

Regards,
Rod

I promised I was done with this thread and would not make any more replies, but I received a PM telling me this post was here so I am breaking my word in order to ask that you accept my sincere appology.

Ya im not going to waste my time and read it all. Needless to say is this pass even moveing yet?

This is the reason I posted to this old thread. Why don't we listen to those that know better?

Thread to learn from

I know it is long but it shows what can and does go wrong.

Ahh ok, ya after going through it :laugh: This was a mess. And Steamboat only lives just a short ride from my house. :whistling: